Toontastic Summer Piss Up - Weekend 25th-27th July??

Scottish Mag

Exactly as its says on the tin.

Let the fun begin by posting suggestions of where people want to eat and where they don't want to eat. But unlike the Xmas piss up I am not going to K-F-fucking-C :puke:

I fully expect people to put their name up, take it back down again etc etc for the footie.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your knee recovered yet Jimbo? Or are we going to have to get Phil McFadden in as your stunt double for the footy this year?

No it hasn't, it needs surgery, but I might be able to make an appearance fleetingly as supersub.

As I am about to change jobs I don't think I'll be able to make it this year.

Happy Face's aunty will be gutted. :D

But penalty-takers on the other two teams will be thrilled. :puke:

Sorry to hear that though. I could resolve to speak German all weekend in an attempt to keep the Teutonic element intact. (Or we could all just consume insane amounts of Zywiec in lieu of invading Poland.)

I should be there with my fella, anyway - count me in for the footie too, he'll stand on the balcony with Cath and point and laugh.

Certainly will be - consider it booked in :rolleyes:

EDIT: Magma - you've turned 18 man, you surely can come on the piss up can't you? Simone will need someone to keep her pint safe while she's outside having a sly tab... :(

I'll turn up for drinking reasons only - might make an appearance to laugh hysterically at the football. :rolleyes: If my fitness was a little better I'd actually consider playing. :(

I'll turn up for drinking reasons only - might make an appearance to laugh hysterically at the football. :blush: If my fitness was a little better I'd actually consider playing. :(

Are you suggesting those of us who do turn out have a reasonable level of fitness like? 2J was almost asleep on the snooker table last year and that was after the first match! :rolleyes:

I'll turn up for drinking reasons only - might make an appearance to laugh hysterically at the football. :( If my fitness was a little better I'd actually consider playing. :(

Are you suggesting those of us who do turn out have a reasonable level of fitness like? 2J was almost asleep on the snooker table last year and that was after the first match! :rolleyes:

:blush:

Yeah but my fitness is shit AND I'm a girl so I don't even stand a chance to begin with. :(

Typical - the women can pull the sexism line when it suits them.....

Worse than Marcelino for excuses tbh