Toontastic Summer Piss Up - Weekend 25th-27th July??

Scottish Mag

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I have been too quick and its come back to bite me in the arse. I cannot make this weekend either, I guess thats what I get posting a date on here without consulting others on what their plans were. Apologies for both not putting it to everyone and for now not being able to make that weekend.

You will need someone else to take over if its going ahead (so have fun with your black/white/toon tops and booking Eldon Square...)

Lets face it (and I know this sounds absolute shite...) but if both Ritchie and Cath aren't going to be around, it isn't going to happen so lets not even kid ourselves on that one.

That said it's high time the rest of us did pull our fingers out and did some of the organising. If I had the brain-space I'd take it on but got far too much personal shite to deal with at the moment... :nufc:

Things have changed for me over the weekend as well. Last weekend of July is still a bad date, but it now looks like my girlfriend and I will be in (south) England for a couple of weeks in late July/August. Depending on the date of our sailing trip I probably could get a free weekend or convince her of a couple of days in the north.

So maybe if we can put back the date for a week or two (don't know when the season is starting) I might be able to turn up. I can't make any commitments though.

Edited by Isegrim

Things have changed for me over the weekend as well. Last weekend of July is still a bad date, but it now looks like my girlfriend and I will be in (south) England for a couple of weeks in late July/August. Depending on the date of our sailing trip I probably could get a free weekend or convince her of a couple of days in the north.

So maybe if we can put back the date for a week or two (don't know when the season is starting) I might be able to turn up. I can't make any commitments though.

I don't believe you. Especially the bit about you having a lass.

Alright, so just for interest's sake at this stage, would the first weekend of August (a) be doable for any of those who can't make it on the last weekend of July, and (:nufc:not be doable for any of those who can make it on the last weekend of July?

EDIT: Bloody emoticons.

Edited by Meenzer

:nufc:

I hear he "conquered" her on a brief sortie into Polish border territory.

:fool:

:nufc:

I hear he "conquered" her on a brief sortie into Polish border territory.

That kind of invasions are normally very short-dated, so I'd be free in July anyway... :nufc:

The weekend after is impossible for me as it's my "BIG" birthday weekend and my party :blush: . weekend before is ok tho ??

Sounds like the perfect excuse to have it that weekend surely? :nufc: (delay the party! :fool: )

I'm happy to do my usual organising if it's a weekend I can make. I can do any weekend in July except the last one, and I can do the weekend of the 15th - 17th August. The other weekends in August I'll be out of the country. It would be a shame to not carry on the summer pissup tradition.

I'm happy to do my usual organising if it's a weekend I can make. I can do any weekend in July except the last one, and I can do the weekend of the 15th - 17th August. The other weekends in August I'll be out of the country. It would be a shame to not carry on the summer pissup tradition.

I'd be up for that weekend too, especially if there is a match that weekend, if I'm going to drive all that way up I'd rather be seeing a game as well as meeting all you good people again.

Obviously the risk with doing it later in August is that we might be playing away that weekend (:)), in which case a few people might be on the road. I guess. But there are enough of us non-real fans that I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. :blink: