Toontastic Summer Piss Up - Weekend 25th-27th July??

Scottish Mag

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheeky fucker! Remember that super volley you scored? Just remember who pinged in to perfection onto your foot young fella-me-lad-whippersnapper..

;)

Poor defending.

A great player makes space for himself.

What's that got to do with this though? :calmdown: Who was marking you again? Renton?

No one was marking me, due to my ability to find space. :lol:

Guest alex
Cheeky fucker! Remember that super volley you scored? Just remember who pinged in to perfection onto your foot young fella-me-lad-whippersnapper..

;)

Poor defending.

A great player makes space for himself.

What's that got to do with this though? :calmdown: Who was marking you again? Renton?

No one was marking me, due to my ability to find space. :lol:

Or was it Besty? I was disgusted with the defending to the extent I've had to block out of my memory. It wouldn't have been Sammy as he'd have been goal-mooching.

• 4 weeks later...

Even if we don't manage a proper summer get-together as such, I'm sure that, once the Sky/Setanta dates for the first part of the season are out, we could pick a weekend for a pre-home-match kickabout (particularly if we're on later in the day due to the telly) with drinks/a bite to eat after the game. OK, it's not quite the same thing, but it'd be better than nowt... :D