Toontastic Summer Piss Up - Weekend 25th-27th July??

Scottish Mag

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant we have it last week in June?

Edit: I can't make it anyways, just had my holiday tickets booked for the 20th of June, I will be back with you guys on the 12th of September. Long Holiday i guess :)

Edited by bawan

• 3 weeks later...

Any movement/further thoughts on this yet?

Apparently wor lass has arranged to do some entertaining on this weekend (she organises weeks/months in advance like a military operation) and I'm expected to do my bit. I reckon I'll play whatever we sort out but just wondered if a different date was now favoured?

Where's Cath when you reluctantly need her?

If we're definitely looking at Cath to play mother again (and let's face it, the rest of us cower in the face of her ruthless organisational skills), should we basically narrow it down to July 18th-20th or August 15th-17th then?

Can't be bothered to read the rest of the thread, so there's probably already some reason why those are out of the question. ;)

If we're definitely looking at Cath to play mother again (and let's face it, the rest of us cower in the face of her ruthless organisational skills), should we basically narrow it down to July 18th-20th or August 15th-17th then?

Can't be bothered to read the rest of the thread, so there's probably already some reason why those are out of the question. ;)

Wasn't Ritchie mother last year ????

I thought he pretty much organised everything ?

I just recall a lot of faffing about with booking the meal and organising the 5-a-side teams, but I've got a memory like a goldfish these days so I really don't know. ;) Apologies if I'm depriving Ritchie of credit due.

I just recall a lot of faffing about with booking the meal and organising the 5-a-side teams, but I've got a memory like a goldfish these days so I really don't know. ;) Apologies if I'm depriving Ritchie of credit due.

His cheeks will be glowing red with rage right now.

I expect a brutal ear-bending at the next pissup. Regardless of whether he sees this thread or not tbh.

any need for the 'with rage' bit? :aye:

Precisely. :icon_lol:

Precisely. :icon_lol:

noddy-1.jpg

Tbh....

You've already got my availability. Decide on a weekend and if I can make it I'll do the organising. If you want to wait til the fixtures come out for that weekend in August then it can be sorted then.

Jim - the organisation was a joint effort last year with Ritchie sorting the 5-a-side and me sorting out where we would eat and drink.

Jim - the organisation was a joint effort last year with Ritchie sorting the 5-a-side and me sorting out where we would eat and drink.

Absolutely Cath, I wasn't overlooking your efforts in the slightest, I just thought Ritchie's input was being forgotten[/franticbackpedaling]