Toontastic Summer Piss Up - Weekend 25th-27th July??

Scottish Mag

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came to the trent and nobody talked to me :P

Did you? :blink:

I was in for bit and then left :icon_lol:

Aye, me and my brother popped in & then split.

We started in Lloyds, then had a few in the Duke, then one in the trent and moved on to the Black Bull. Met Mike Ashley in there too, He was dead nice :icon_lol:

Then back to the black bull post match :icon_lol:

We got locked in by the police but we were peering out the windows at the Sunderland coaches :icon_lol:

Why didn't you introduce yourself you berk? :icon_lol:

I did to Matty and MancMag (a handsome chap :icon_lol:)and said alright to Alex and Catmag but it was a bit cliquey.

and there was a couple of lads i like to talk to but i always forget what they post as, Walliver i think?

I did to Matty and MancMag (a handsome chap :P)and said alright to Alex and Catmag but it was a bit cliquey.

and there was a couple of lads i like to talk to but i always forget what they post as, Walliver i think?

:blink:

I did to Matty and MancMag (a handsome chap :icon_lol:)and said alright to Alex and Catmag but it was a bit cliquey.

Tom man was that you? Jesus what was going on yesterday? I saw Luke on the way to the ground and he had an affro and i saw Greg who was (literally, in his own words) 6 stones lighter than when I last saw him. It's like everyone was in disguise. Has your hair got a lot lighter or summat? What's changed?

I came to the trent and nobody talked to me :icon_lol:

Did you? :P

Tom man was that you? Jesus what was going on yesterday? I saw Luke on the way to the ground and he had an affro and i saw Greg who was (literally, in his own words) 6 stones lighter than when I last saw him. It's like everyone was in disguise. Has your hair got a lot lighter or summat? What's changed?

I was wearing a hat :icon_lol:

I did to Matty and MancMag (a handsome chap :P)and said alright to Alex and Catmag but it was a bit cliquey.

Fuck off tbh. I'd lost weight as it happens but nee fucker commented.

You looked gorgeous.

Jesus man I must have been dozey as fuck the other day. Luckily I got a few minutes kip on the journey home.

Did you? :icon_lol:

Jesus man I must have been dozey as fuck the other day. Luckily I got a few minutes kip on the journey home.

:blink::P:icon_lol:

You looked gorgeous.

:P

Spaz!

You wouldn't have remembered if he did.... :P

You wouldn't have remembered if he did.... :P

All I would have had to have looked for would have been a long haired lad with his tongue hitting the floor every time he looked at Sammy!

As I said before, 25th is too early for me. The first two weeks in August I am sailing in the channel but after that I'll be in northern England. So something around the 23rd would be brilliant for me, otherwise I'd settle for a normal pissup.