How shit is Geremi?

Dr Gloom

did he find a black and white shirt once all night yesterday? and why was he allowed to keep on taking corners when they all hit the first man? so frsutrating - even larry robert had a better success ratio than that.

n'zogbia must have been scratching his head seeing geremi start ahead of him. martins didn't deserve to be subbed either

Agreed - he was fuckin awful - luckily beye had mcsheffrey in his pocket all night cos he was getting very little help from geremi - I thought butt was slow but bloody hell geremi looked like he was carrying the shopping in the second half - his knees are fucked without doubt and as far as any distribution and dead ball situations are concerned he was a disaster all night

Edited by Norbert Colon

I don't think Geremi was our worst performer last night by any stretch. His final ball, crossing and corners were bad, but in the 2nd half he did pretty decent in general play. I'd think N'Zogbia would have been looking more at Barton and wondering why he wasn't in ahead of him.

I don't think Geremi was our worst performer last night by any stretch. His final ball, crossing and corners were bad, but in the 2nd half he did pretty decent in general play. I'd think N'Zogbia would have been looking more at Barton and wondering why he wasn't in ahead of him.

:(

Geremi was shite in both halves IMO.

Did well when we didn't have the ball, but he has woeful delivery.

Still, he alongside Butt and Barton managed to keep Birmingham pretty quiet as an attacking force, pretty much everything positive they did in the game was as a result of McFadden making things happen on his own. So they must be commended for that.

Still, I'd drop Geremi for N'Zogbia against Fulham and keep it much the same otherwise.

Agreed - he was fuckin awful - luckily beye had mcsheffrey in his pocket all night cos he was getting very little help from geremi - I thought butt was slow but bloody hell geremi looked like he was carrying the shopping in the second half - his knees are fucked without doubt and as far as any distribution and dead ball situations are concerned he was a disaster all night

They made a tactical blunder not starting Jerome on the left.

Haven't seen Jerome much - looked moderately useful and couldn't have been any worse than mcsheffrey who was dire - Mcfadden was clever and a real handful - not sure why but he looked quicker than at everton (or maybe faye just made him look that way)

Haven't seen Jerome much - looked moderately useful and couldn't have been any worse than mcsheffrey who was dire - Mcfadden was clever and a real handful - not sure why but he looked quicker than at everton (or maybe faye just made him look that way)

For me Jerome has been their most dangerous player this year.

Keegan:

"There were some really good performances in Newcastle shirts. I thought Geremi was outstanding and Nicky Butt and Joey Barton in midfield gave us a bit of an engine room.

"They all put in a shift and if they keep doing that we will be all right."

Keegan:

"There were some really good performances in Newcastle shirts. I thought Geremi was outstanding and Nicky Butt and Joey Barton in midfield gave us a bit of an engine room.

"They all put in a shift and if they keep doing that we will be all right."

dear lord above

what game was keegan watching?

Do you believe he's going to come out and go oh yes he was shit? Of course he's not man. Then again it's not like you not to be negative at all about anything is it?

Do you believe he's going to come out and go oh yes he was shit? Of course he's not man. Then again it's not like you not to be negative at all about anything is it?

People just find a way to moan about anything.

The did enough defensively imo. Enough to play 3 up top away from home - which is quite impressive - anyway.

People just find a way to moan about anything.

The did enough defensively imo. Enough to play 3 up top away from home - which is quite impressive - anyway.

The 2nd half was splendid.

Also Keegan is in part right anyway. They did put in a good shift and provide an "engine room" as it were, there was no lack of effort and energy. And that level of performance in the 2nd half will be enough to see us right.

However they aren't close to good enough and create next to nowt and Geremi was far from outstanding, but the gist of what Keegan is saying isn't that far out as it sounds and as you say he's building them up.

This constant moaning about just about every player is pathetic, to be honest

to be fair, the lad hobbles about as if he's 40 (which he probably is), and his delivery from set plays (half the reason he starts a game) was absolutely shocking.

I've stood up for him in the past, Thought he would be a good man as the RM of a 4-3-3 under Sam with Emre as LM; but he has been woeful nearly every time he has put on the shirt, which is a shame. MAybe he can start performing when we really need it most, especially as Milner's out?! let's fucking hope so