Such a downer...

Toonraider

Arrggghh!!!!!!!!!1 I am sick to my back teeth of people giving me their views on all things NUFC. We seem to be a favourite topic of conversation lately. How shit we are, how much cash we've wasted, how many managers we've had, when will KK walk, how the fans are to blame for everything that befalls us, how we're going down, how we deserve to!!! Im sick of it all!!!!! :(:rolleyes:

You'd think living down here I'd be spared all this, but noooo!!! Even on other forums a Toon thread crops up on a regular basis :blush:

:blush:

Must be hell up there :(

Edited by Toonraider

Arrggghh!!!!!!!!!1 I am sick to my back teeth of people giving me their views on all things NUFC. We seem to be a favourite topic of conversation lately. How shit we are, how much cash we've wasted, how many managers we've had, when will KK walk, how the fans are to blame for everything that befalls us, how we're going down, how we deserve to!!! Im sick of it all!!!!! :blush::rolleyes:

You'd think living down here I'd be spared all this, but noooo!!! Even on other forums a Toon thread crops up on a regular basis :blush:

:blush:

Must be hell up there :(

:(

I could imagine being a Newcastle fan outside of Newcastle is exponentially worse than being one in Newcastle at the moment.

Aye. It is.

Fortunately my group are all girls :( even though one of them is quite a commited smoggie.

Plus most of my mates from jitsu don't follow football (bar one).

All the other fuckers I'm still in touch with via email/text though...wankers.

A colleague of mine is an ardent Mackem. He stands to win £800 if they stay up and £2400 if they finish above us!!

Does he still win the second bet if we both go down?

No because it's more than likely bullshit anyway, good at that mackems.

I could imagine being a Newcastle fan outside of Newcastle is exponentially worse than being one in Newcastle at the moment.

They mostly love Spurs and Arsenal in Hamburg. One or two of the Airbus crowd are a bit lairy.

I was in a bar in Abu Dhabi for the last Tyne-Wear derby.

Wearing me toon shirt. Load of Mackems in the bar. A few Geordies about the place too. When the Mackems saw me Toon shirt, I got nothing but snide, unwashed remarks. You know the sort; humour without the humour. Generations of jealousy in their eyes.

Got nothing but shit from them. I kept my mouth shut though.

However, when we scored....'Howay! Fuck off you dirty unwashed fuckers. Mackem cunts! TOON ARMY etc etc.' I was rather drunk..

Cue the unwashed...'No need for that, like'

Cunts.

A colleague of mine is an ardent Mackem. He stands to win £800 if they stay up and £2400 if they finish above us!!

Does he still win the second bet if we both go down?

No. He's not a bad lad but I hope he loses both his bets (provided we stay up of course!).

What shits me the most is every fucker with half an interest in football seems to think they know what is going on at Newcastle and they continually spout whatever uninformed opinion they read on the bbc/football365/tribalfootball/the toilet fucking wall.

And they know nothing!

What shits me the most is every fucker with half an interest in football seems to think they know what is going on at Newcastle and they continually spout whatever uninformed opinion they read on the bbc/football365/tribalfootball/the toilet fucking wall.

And they know nothing!

Yep, get it all the time living down south.

And they know nothing!

Especially the forum.

And they know nothing!

Yep, get it all the time living down south.

:rolleyes::(

And they know nothing!

Especially the forum.

Not a single Newcastle topic on page 1 at the moment. :(

And they know nothing!

Especially the forum.

Not a single Newcastle topic on page 1 at the moment. :(

That's because we didn't lose. But if you look through the threads on there anything about something being shit will feature some arsehole having a go at us.

Like name three people in your squad you have been impressed with and some you havent.

A Newcastle fan does it and all of a sudden 'Omfg!11 lol etc' someone quotes him, deadly serious and says that basically the entire squad has been terrible.

We are';t the worst team in the premiership, as shit as we are.

Are you registered or a Lurker?

Didn't take the clowns long.

This time the jokes are older than a party at Rob W's featuring a stand up session by Shinton

CLICKY

I like the taxi discussion. :razz:

:icon_lol: