Which clubs are the most c**tish

Guest Stevie

Who do you hate?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Stevie

You can vote for five of these. There was a poll like this on N/O a few years ago, it will be interesting to see if anyone else has penetrated the top three of clubs we don't like just now.

Of the clubs I've listed there are only three I don't dislike or hate, Boro, Arsenal and Man City.

I'll give my reasons for why I think the others are cuntish in due course.

Edited by T-Keith

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate them all but only Man U and Liverpool get a tiick at this level.

Sunderland don't count either because they are the enemy (and I don't mean a Jam tribute band).

Don't like The Old Firm too much, the fans are OTT. Don't have much time for Boro either although obviously Gibson's a decent guy and I think Southgate's alright too. A shabby town with a half empty stadium though.

I have to admit, I'd probably rather have been born an Arsenal fan.

Stylish football and very successful without spending a shitload on players.

Man U fans are incredibly bitter generally.

The very thought of any other team winning anything seems to sicken them to their very stomach. The Champions League final a couple of years ago was a fine example. I didn't think anyone would really be able to begrudge Wenger a win for all he's done, but not their lot.

Something embedded in their psyche, I reckon.

I'd like to see your definition of the word cuntish. :rolleyes:

Adrian Durham in any modern dictionary

There's no need for that kind of talk !

:(

Put it this way - I wish we'd stop getting Celtic for testimonials.

Their fans are total aresholes man, yet come out with this glowing reputation.

I dont particulary hate any clubs on the whole and especially not for years on end. Managers and players change. Dont really care about supporters to be honest...although Arsenal fans do think they are gods gift at the min (well, maybe a month ago!)

Edited by Holden McGroin

The old firm for their "If we were in the prem we'd easily win it" bollocks among other things.

Tottenham, Sunderland, Man utd and Liverpool are all cunts.

I also have started disliking Arsenal as I can't seem to get over what a big bunch of whingy, cheating, diving, dirty sore losers they are.

West ham fans are total scum. In fact out of all them the only ones I actually think are alright are Man City, the fans I've met were all canny lads and you also know for definite they are true fans as if Cockneys can try and pass themselves off as Man Utd fans then City fans would have no bother pretending.

Manchester United, Leeds United and Sunderland for me.

All for the same reason - the fans.

Leeds fans are pure scum and just as annoyingly in any other Yorkshire club chant 'Yorkshire Yorkshiiire', yeh nice one.

Manchester United fans are all smug buggers and most of the have never been to the ground let alone a match and would regard any attempt to do so as a special occasion, they are quite happy to laugh their backs off at NUFC yet fail to see the irony that they aren't really fans at all.

Sunderland fans because they are small minded and only ever think about getting one up on us.

(By the way i edited the swearing in the thread t**le)

Guest Stevie
Put it this way - I wish we'd stop getting Celtic for testimonials.

Their fans are total aresholes man, yet come out with this glowing reputation.

Their fans are some of the biggest arseholes to walk the earth. They're the clearest example of gloryhunters there are. Lucky to get 10,000 14 years ago, now they think they're massive, well they're fucking not. 33,000 for a Cup Quarter Final last night at home, to Scotland's third best team, imagine the stick we'd get? Nothing club, sooner they and their plastic paddy support realise it the better. Hand on heart other than scousers I've never seen as many scruffs as well, people walking the streets actually stinking of B/O, and they're every bit as bigotted as the other wanks in their city.

Guest Stevie
I dont particulary hate any clubs on the whole and especially not for years on end. Managers and players change. Dont really care about supporters to be honest...although Arsenal fans do think they are gods gift at the min (well, maybe a month ago!)

If Arsenal were shit most of their fans would be at Lords and wearing Wasps scarfs. Most upper class, tally ho, Guardian reading supporters in the country. I don't hate them though.

Everton cos they have the biggest inferiority complex built into a bigger club than you argument, Man u cos every time you listen to a radio phone in and one of them rings in they are just the most smug know it all bastards and liverpool because if any other club had been involved in the controversies that they have been involved in over the years they would be the most villified, hated team in the uk

Man U fans are incredibly bitter generally.

The very thought of any other team winning anything seems to sicken them to their very stomach. The Champions League final a couple of years ago was a fine example. I didn't think anyone would really be able to begrudge Wenger a win for all he's done, but not their lot.

Something embedded in their psyche, I reckon.

It's because 99.999% (according to PwC :( ) of them only support Man U because they win stuff.