My Space

LeazesMag

He's a multi millionaire for one.

he says he's in Dubai. Probably lives there then.

Can you delete him

Yeh. You can delete him.

He started the site and was the default friend for anybody using the site so the site could teach you the basics in a more personal manner, even though it's programed obviously.

He sold the site for £40m IIRC to Rupert Murdoch's crew but still maintains certain rights.

Edit (Bits in bold :razz:)

Can you delete him

Yeh. You can delete him.

He started the site and was the default friend for anybody using the site so the site could teach you the basics in a more personal manner, even though it's programed obviously.

He sold the site for £40m IIRC to Rupert Murdoch's crew but still maintains certain rights.

oh well, I haven't a clue what to do with the site and don't even know why I found it so do you have any ideas

Can you delete him

Yeh. You can delete him.

oh well, I haven't a clue what to do with the site and don't even know why I found it so do you have any ideas

:razz:

Edit Friends > Delete > Tom, there should be a box and there should be somewhere to click confirm, probably not doing any harm where he is like.

Can you delete him

Yeh. You can delete him.

:razz:

Edit Friends > Delete > Tom, there should be a box and there should be somewhere to click confirm, probably not doing any harm where he is like.

nah, alreet mate.........won't bother, just wondered if he was some sort of stalker type character. Had a couple of offers to be friends with some women who seem like they're hookers or something :icon_lol:

I registered but nobody is in it now except this Tom bloke. No photos or me or owt, apart from seeing people putting out strange sort of blurbs about themselves. is this what you do with it ?

I dont really use it anymore, set my profile to private so that it's not doing anything and i can ignore it, plus i had a band had a profile on there once.

www.myspace.com/tom_of_rawk add me as a friend and i can contest the other Tom for friendship but Millionaire in Dubai >>>>>> Skint student tbh :razz:

MySpace sucks, Facebook is where all the less dweeby kids are these days. :razz:

FYP

All dying a well deserved death now mind. Facebook, Faceparty, myspace, Bebo etc. too many fiddly "fun applications" most people just want the equivalent of a free bulk text messaging service

both are handy for catching up with old friends if you remember there names, had a school re-union recently and caught up with loads of old mates.

fair point, but unfortunately they've mutated beyond that these days

Facespook is evil.

You can never get your data off it for a start even if you close your account.

your own fault for putting sensitive information on there in the first place iyam

Facespook is evil.

your own fault for putting sensitive information on there in the first place iyam

I've never been on it Ringo. One of my mates was moaning about it. :razz:

Facespook is evil.

I've never been on it Ringo. One of my mates was moaning about it. :icon_lol:

"Ringo"? :razz:

Facespook is evil.

It's a term of affection ie gunlslinger, wild west.....etc...

Facespook is evil.

It's a term of affection ie gunlslinger, wild west.....etc...

ah, thanks then... kemosabe(sp?)