Newcastle Utd 2 -0 Fulham

Happy Face

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for us. I also had to resort to 5live once my link went down. Could someone PM me the links you were using that worked? I'll bookmark them for next time :razz:

The results below us have gonw pretty well for us too :icon_lol:

Looking forward to MoTD tonight for once :(

Pretty comfortable win we could have had three or four. They rarely threatened and had a couple of 5 min spells when they looked dangerous.

I'd keep Harper in goal of the rest of the season, not had much to deal with but just seems more relaxed and better positoned to me.

The 433 is pleasing in the sense that one of the top 3 always takes a turn in rotating into the midfield and Owen's link up play is fast becoming a revelation.

There just seems more alternatives now in the 2nd phase with Viduka staying central and the other two rolling deep or wide.

Most consistant player atm is Beye.

Slight niggle was Faye giving away unnecessary free kicks.

MOM for me Owen.

Good to have put a comfortable point difference between us and Fulham now. With Bolton not winning I can't see them finishing ahead of us now keeping their remaining fixtures in mind. I reckon we are more or less save already.

Good to have put a comfortable point difference between us and Fulham now. With Bolton not winning I can't see them finishing ahead of us now keeping their remaining fixtures in mind. I reckon we are more or less save already.

:razz:

howay where's the youtube vids of the goals then?!

this is the first MoTD I'm going to enjoy in bloody ages!

I bet we're the last game mind...

FFS, WE WON :razz:

Played well but mind you I was biting my nails until we got the second goal as we have a habit of leaking at the back.

Felt the same way as I did last week, Zoggy should have come on for Geremi. Martins looked better than he did last week.

Spirits a little dampened cos Blunderland won, real happiness only comes when Newcassel win and the Mackems lose.

howay where's the youtube vids of the goals then?!

this is the first MoTD I'm going to enjoy in bloody ages!

I bet we're the last game mind...

I dunno, it's Super Titwank Sunday tomorrow so none of the big teams are playing, focus will be on the relegation battlers.

Just got back, good solid performance at times although we did gift Fulham a lot of space at times where better teams would have punished us. Viduka's goal was quality and the whole team looked a lot more confident even Barton had a good game. Geremi however is a total knacker he can't run at all now :razz: was an odd decision by Keegan taking Martins off as I thought he was playing well, that shot from just inside the box almost caught Keller out. Hope we keep it up and play well at spurs.