Newcastle Utd 2 -0 Fulham

Happy Face

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Observer had Jimmy Bullard as MOTM :( .

And apparently we're now the "world's most easiest pleased fans". I thought we were meant to be fickle and too demanding. :razz:

You can't win with press man, not when they are scheming against you.

They can laugh at the fact we dont mourn getting beat away off Arsenal too much but when we celebrate a victory after a draught of 13 games everyones going ''Oh it's only Fulham'' after spending the entire season telling us that's about our level :icon_lol:

Observer had Jimmy Bullard as MOTM :blush: .

And apparently we're now the "world's most easiest pleased fans". I thought we were meant to be fickle and too demanding. :razz:

They can laugh at the fact we dont mourn getting beat away off Arsenal too much but when we celebrate a victory after a draught of 13 games everyones going ''Oh it's only Fulham'' after spending the entire season telling us that's about our level :icon_lol:

I know, I just find it funny. Everyone's going to be SO pissed off if/when we stay up. :(

Observer had Jimmy Bullard as MOTM :yes .

I know, I just find it funny. Everyone's going to be SO pissed off if/when we stay up. :(

I know, some people are desperate to see us go down like. :blush:

was I the only person slightly embarassed by the "eee aye adio chants"? one goal and suddenly its "when we get to Europe" :lol:

I like it, hope springs eternal. Plus it will piss of the hacks. :icon_lol:

Keegan is our King. :nufc:

Observer had Jimmy Bullard as MOTM :icon_lol: .

And apparently we're now the "world's most easiest pleased fans". I thought we were meant to be fickle and too demanding. :lol:

well the very notion of us being happy when we win is just ridiculous really