Manure V Scousers

Torres

I'd like to see Bin Laden set the game alight......

Nah, can't stand those gloating Arsenalfans either...

These are those games where I wish players to start fighting and the clubs getting points deducted afterwards. :razz:

Every Scouser I have ever met has been a complete cunt, but with Old Trafford around the corner everyone in Sale is a United fan and I can't stand how arrogant they get after a win. So, a draw, because at least neither gets three points.

Man U because I've met proportionately more Liverpool fans which are twatful than those who follow Man U.

This. Every Man U fan I know is from Manchester, goes to games, never says a word about football unless asked and are generally canny lads.

Every scouser I know is a mouthy cock-end who's never been to Anfield yet will take any opportunity to regale me with utter bollocks.

Man U because I've met proportionately more Liverpool fans which are twatful than those who follow Man U.

This. Every Man U fan I know is from Manchester, goes to games, never says a word about football unless asked and are generally canny lads.

Every scouser I know is a mouthy cock-end who's never been to Anfield yet will take any opportunity to regale me with utter bollocks.

:razz:

Can they both lose? :razz:

Hope Liverpool and Arsenal win today because I want the former to win the league out of the three who are still in it.

:icon_lol: realistically, for the same reason.

Hope Liverpool and Arsenal win today because I want the former to win the league out of the three who are still in it.

You mean the latter, shirley Liverpool are out of it?

Medicine may not be your forte, but Alexism could be. :razz:

Medicine may not be your forte, but Alexism could be. :icon_lol:

Obsessed. :razz:

Medicine may not be your forte, but Alexism could be. :(

Obsessed. :razz:

Bored. (and true :icon_lol: )

Aye, I meant the latter.

Fair play to Bennett. Can't stand him mind, but it's about time that's happened to one of the "big four" for years of abusing referees and getting away with it.