Vermin

I really wouldn`t take anything printed in that newspaper seriously.

I take your point, but he can hardly complain that he's been quoted out of context. As the doc says, vermin.

He most likely is a cnut, but that paper really takes the biscuit. Trash rag.

I thought all you lot would have rushed out to buy it once 'Stevie G' was serialising his book in it :razz:

I don`t read books by people under 30 especially if they don`t write it themselves....................even if it is by one of the world`s best players.

Still a garbage paper. Stevie or no Stevie.

I thought all you lot would have rushed out to buy it once 'Stevie G' was serialising his book in it :razz:

I don`t read books by people under 30 especially if they don`t write it themselves....................even if it is by one of the world`s best players.

I was joking. I agree - those sanitised biographies by people like Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard et al, especially while they're still playing tend to be a waste of time.

Has Mikey had one written for him?.....................surely he must have.

Lil Mikey looking to cash in and make a few quid? Na, never.

I do remember him publishing one a while back, don't think there was anything too interesting or controversial in it, bit like the man himself.

Has Mikey had one written for him?.....................surely he must have.

Aye he has.

A couple of the quotes from it were brought up when Keegan was appointed manager. Said something like how he didn't like Keegans methods as England manager or something.

I thought all you lot would have rushed out to buy it once 'Stevie G' was serialising his book in it :lol:

I was joking. I agree - those sanitised biographies by people like Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard et al, especially while they're still playing tend to be a waste of time.

I like Joey Barton's view on them.

Guest Stevie
I really wouldn`t take anything printed in that newspaper seriously.

i havent clicked the link yet but i thought dippers as soon as i saw the headline. first one sticking up for them.................. rest my case m'lud

Guest Stevie

ah its nowt to dee wi dippers. Apologies Merseyside.

Fuckin leeching cunt 25 grand for recommending a player, I could tell the toon to sign Mladen Petric from BVB, no one will take no notice but he'd be a magnificent affordable buy, would i get 25 grand would i fuck, cockney prick.