Newcastle vs Sunderland

henda11

Guest Stevie
they wont make it to general sale IMO like, so i'd grab them asap if you have the membership

Did anyone in Level 7 notice them birds beside the pisser floggin the memberships? Whta's the point when nearly everyone in L7 is a ST holder.

It's rare I get feelings about things, but I know we will score four times against Sunderland, trust me. 4-0 4-1 4-2.

they wont make it to general sale IMO like, so i'd grab them asap if you have the membership

Did anyone in Level 7 notice them birds beside the pisser floggin the memberships? Whta's the point when nearly everyone in L7 is a ST holder.

It's rare I get feelings about things, but I know we will score four times against Sunderland, trust me. 4-0 4-1 4-2.

I saw them, I thought they were flogging credit cards though.

Isn't L7 the only place non-season ticket holders sit?

Either way, doesn't it break the FA rules to charge people for priority on a public sale? Don't a certain number have to be freely available to the public?

Guest Stevie

Either way, doesn't it break the FA rules to charge people for priority on a public sale? Don't a certain number have to be freely available to the public?

Nar you can actually get a seat in any part of the ground. Level 7 corner is pay as you go customers. Our Level 7 is mainly ST holders. I'm sure it was memberships for 08/09 there was a sign 39.99 - cheeky buggers.

I refuse to pay this membership bollocks because...

A. I cant afford it [student/]

B. Its a filthy scam and its just another way of pricing people out of the game.

Hopefully there will be some on general sale...

Been in this membership scam for last 4 years, can get seats anywhere in the ground if requested when applying for tickets. Our club appllied for tickets at the start of the season for this match, got all that we wanted.

They are trying to get season ticket holders to sign up too by giving you things like a tour and sports direct voucher and saying you can buy extra tickets e.g. for kids

Got new membership card last week, together with a glass tankard, stadium tour voucher, scarf, badge, all for knowt!!

Think they will try anything to get season tickets sold.