Chelsea - Bad sports

JaMoUsE

Any1 see when Arsenal put the ball out midway in the chelsea half cos joe cole was injured only for john terry to boot the ball a yard away from arsenals corner flag for a throwing, made me feel sick. Cheating wankers

Hate Chelsea

Hate John terry

Arsenal are right up there though... Eboue up to his usual standards of cuntitude..

yes but arsenal compensate in some small way with their style of play being fantastic

chelsea on the other hand play shit football and are a big bunch of wankers

The players are a bunch of nobs and the fans are shit.

I do like Lampard, Terry and Joe Cole though.

Terry is a thug and a bully, one of the worst people to have been given the England captaincy since I've followed football.

Guest Stevie

I had 50 english on chelsea and i left pub to go to the bookies at 0-1 stuck another 20 on chelsea at 6/1 - well happy but fuck knpows how ive only got 58 quid in me pocket, them fuckin asian taxi drivers man fuckin bump ye t fuck 12 quid my cock

Edited by Stevie

I had 50 english on chelsea and i left pub to go to the bookies at 0-1 stuck another 20 on chelsea at 6/1 - well happy but fuck knpows how ive only got 58 quid in me pocket, them fuckin asian taxi drivers man fuckin bump ye t fuck 12 quid my cock

:lol:

Biggest diver in the league his antics for England sicken me.

I like him from an England perspective id say.

It's quite funny this season because there is so much hatred going around :lol:

People Hate Chelsea because they are successful and cheat, people hate us because we are doing badly, i could go on for every club in the country :icon_lol:

Despite the fact he's one of very few players who has seemed capable of taking his club form into england games and has been our best man in several games

I like Joe Cole

Lampard and Terry on the other hand

Despite the fact he's one of very few players who has seemed capable of taking his club form into england games and has been our best man in several games

I like Joe Cole

Lampard and Terry on the other hand

One of the few England players with a bit of flair as well, unlike the 'battling box to box engine room players' (i.e. long ball merchants who run around a lot) aka Gerrard and Lampard, who we will never win anything with as long as they're in the centre of midfield.

One of the reasons we failed in 96 was that Keegan wasn't true enough to his scouse training and had a team of too nice players (Batty apart).

Think of Liverpool under Shankly/Paisley - Man U under Ferguson, the Aussie cricket team, the Italian football team - one thing in common is being "professional" - a nice way of saying unsporting, cheating twats - and winners.

One of the reasons we failed in 96 was that Keegan wasn't true enough to his scouse training and had a team of too nice players (Batty apart).

Think of Liverpool under Shankly/Paisley - Man U under Ferguson, the Aussie cricket team, the Italian football team - one thing in common is being "professional" - a nice way of saying unsporting, cheating twats - and winners.

And Shearer.

And Shearer.

Lee Clark was a bit arsey at times too mind

And Shearer.

Didn't play 95-96 but he does epitomise what I was talking about - a top cunt.

I remember that Man U game where Cantona went into Beardsley late and dangerous. Rob Lee dumped Eric on his fat french arse, suggesting he'd be happy to be a bit of a grunt too

And Shearer.

Didn't play 95-96 but he does epitomise what I was talking about - a top cunt.

Of course he didn't, I should read things properly. I agree though. I thought we were 'too nice' as a team under Robson too.

I remember that Man U game where Cantona went into Beardsley late and dangerous. Rob Lee dumped Eric on his fat french arse, suggesting he'd be happy to be a bit of a grunt too

That was nearly as good as Albert's goal.

I thought we were 'too nice' as a team under Robson too.

Definitely - despite Shearer's and Bellamy's best efforts.

The thing that brought the original point to mind was remembering a game against Liverpool in about 85 - I remember John Bailey retrieving the ball from the crowd and tossing it in a friendly manner to Steve Nichol to take a throw and him launching the ball straight back over Bailey to a Liverpool player who went down the line and crossed for a goal - typical of that 80s team.