Mascherano

wykikitoon

Sending off?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just like the Northern League rule for next season about swearing being an automatic red card. You'll get two weeks of farce before the refs just ignore it.

I can understand that though, isn't it ALL swearing, not swearing aimed at say the ref or even another player etc.

It's a mad rule really, you're not going to change society by pissing in the wind in one specific instance. :icon_lol::lol:

It's just like the Northern League rule for next season about swearing being an automatic red card. You'll get two weeks of farce before the refs just ignore it.

I can understand that though, isn't it ALL swearing, not swearing aimed at say the ref or even another player etc.

It's a mad rule really, you're not going to change society by pissing in the wind in one specific instance. :icon_lol::lol:

Aye, I think foul and abusive language is a straight red anyway. Or rather, it should be.