Remedies.

Park Life

I has a problem with me throat recently, I was producing a lot of saliva and it was a bit swollen :lol: , and my 'healer' recommended seaweed. I started adding it to soups etc and it's done the trick. Summat to do with iodine.

Anyone else tried or used these kind of things?

I has a problem with me throat recently, I was producing a lot of saliva and it was a bit swollen :lol: , and my 'healer' recommended seaweed. I started adding it to soups etc and it's done the trick. Summat to do with iodine.

Well seaweed can have a lot of nutrients in it and lots of other stuff depending on the exact type, the downside is that it can also concentrate some environmental pollutants too.

The chinese and others farm it and use it as a dietary staple as well as for things like agricultural use.

You probably should have paid more attention though, clearly what you were supposed to do to help your throat was collect it and knit it into a nice seaweed scarf. :icon_lol:

seaweed_scarf.jpg

Well seaweed can have a lot of nutrients in it and lots of other stuff depending on the exact type, the downside is that it can also concentrate some environmental pollutants too.

The chinese and others farm it and use it as a dietary staple as well as for things like agricultural use.

You probably should have paid more attention though, clearly what you were supposed to do to help your throat was collect it and knit it into a nice seaweed scarf. :icon_lol:

seaweed_scarf.jpg

To go with the hemp slippers?

I has a problem with me throat recently, I was producing a lot of saliva and it was a bit swollen :icon_lol: , and my 'healer' recommended seaweed. I started adding it to soups etc and it's done the trick. Summat to do with iodine.

Read that as you were producing a lot of salvia. :lol: