Owen

Babayaro

38712[/snapback]

Seconded :razz:

38849[/snapback]

Babayaro??? :lol:

38852[/snapback]

Why not?

Ok, as you can guess Gemmill, sitting in Sydney watching it means I can only go on the camera's view but what I saw is a Babayaro that was committed, worked well with Zoggy, got involved in attack as well as defence, made a number of timely interventions, provided some crosses that were in the danger zone and he didn't look like the slacker/shirker that we all fear he is. Hence I felt he deserved the 3rd rating but that said Parker, Carr, Shearer and Clarkie all probably deserve the equal placing.

Actually I thought Baba and Carr looked like players that know they are under scrutiny and they responded accordingly.

So you obviously disagree, why?

Zog

Owen

Babayaro

38712[/snapback]

Seconded :dork:

38849[/snapback]

Babayaro??? ;)

38852[/snapback]

Why not?

Ok, as you can guess Gemmill, sitting in Sydney watching it means I can only go on the camera's view but what I saw is a Babayaro that was committed, worked well with Zoggy, got involved in attack as well as defence, made a number of timely interventions, provided some crosses that were in the danger zone and he didn't look like the slacker/shirker that we all fear he is. Hence I felt he deserved the 3rd rating but that said Parker, Carr, Shearer and Clarkie all probably deserve the equal placing.

Actually I thought Baba and Carr looked like players that know they are under scrutiny and they responded accordingly.

So you obviously disagree, why?

38854[/snapback]

I don't think he did anything to warrant special mentioin, that's all. I certainly wouldn't have picked him out as one of the top 3 performers on Saturday.

Babayaro got a 3 in the NOTW yesterday. I nearly choked on my cornflakes. Lee Clark didn't fair much better, a 5 he got. The bloke in the NOTW said Babayaro was getting booed by us, which made me feel a bit better about those marks because it shows the 'journalist' was nowhere near SJP on Saturday.

My marks.

Parker

N'Zogbia

Bellamy

Babayaro got a 3 in the NOTW yesterday. I nearly choked on my cornflakes. Lee Clark didn't fair much better, a 5 he got. The bloke in the NOTW said Babayaro was getting booed by us, which made me feel a bit better about those marks because it shows the 'journalist' was nowhere near SJP on Saturday.

My marks.

Parker

N'Zogbia

Bellamy

38882[/snapback]

Jesus wept! I thought Babayaro had a canny game and Clark had a good game too. The amount of graft he put in was phenomenal.

My marks.

Parker

N'Zogbia

Bellamy

38882[/snapback]

See, I don't get that.

I'm halfway around the world watching it on the telly and even I can hear the singing and the chanting. My neighbours must think I'm mad as I'm joining in!

Teach the bastids not to be up watchin the toon.

He said something like Babayaro is a 'shadow of the player he was at Chelsea, already being booed by the home fans'.  :lol: and Lee Clark is 'a poor stop gap.'  ;)

38895[/snapback]

Presumably he mixed up 'Boum/Boom!' with 'Boo!' and Boumsong with Babayaro. I know they look just like each other :dork:

My marks.

Parker

N'Zogbia

Bellamy

38882[/snapback]

See, I don't get that.

I'm halfway around the world watching it on the telly and even I can hear the singing and the chanting. My neighbours must think I'm mad as I'm joining in!

Teach the bastids not to be up watchin the toon.

38890[/snapback]

I don't get the point. There was no booing of Babayaro on Saturday, the marks he gave the team are way off, which is why I don't think he watched the game at all on Saturday. Well, maybe from the 1892 bar. I'm guessing there might have been a couple of blokes in there who don't like Babayaro which has formed his opinion that no-one likes him.