What did you want to be when you grew up ?

Jimbo

I remember in primary school we had to paint pictures of what we wanted to be when we were older and I painted a picture of a milkman.

I think when i was proper young i wanted to driveabout in a speedboat all day, unaware that it wasn't actually a job.

Other than that i could have mostly fancied army roles, without realising the implication one carries. A la Skol. :lol:

For a long time I wanted to dig up dinosaurs, which I'm fairly certain was down to my Jurassic Park fixation.

Also used to want to join the police and still toy with the idea occasionally, no logical reason as to why this is.

One thing I always said I'd never do was work 9-5 in an office, which is exactly what I do. I've done a few exams etc. so it could potentially be a career.. but meh, I still don't think of it as a long term option. Of course I'll no doubt still be there in 20 years.

I had loads of dreams, all of which were tossed aside at some point or other.

Cartoonist, but I couldn't draw. Architect, but I couldn't draw. Footballer, but I was shit at football. Journalist, not given up on that yet. Psychologist, but it wasn't to be. Window sales man, :lol: Lawyer, but I'm not intelligent and studious enough.

Cartoonist, but I couldn't draw. Architect, but I couldn't draw. Footballer, but I was shit at football. Journalist, not given up on that yet. Psychologist, but it wasn't to be. Window sales man, :lol: Lawyer, but I'm not intelligent and studious enough.

I think you've cracked that one mate. :icon_lol:

Cartoonist, but I couldn't draw. Architect, but I couldn't draw. Footballer, but I was shit at football. Journalist, not given up on that yet. Psychologist, but it wasn't to be. Window sales man, :icon_lol: Lawyer, but I'm not intelligent and studious enough.

I think you've cracked that one mate. :nufc:

:lol: I'm very hungover.. what?

I always wanted to be an Engineer of some description, thankfully that is what I became and I have no regrets.