France v England

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

France are shit when they play us, I can only remember them playing well against us once in my lifetime. For that reason I'm backing a 2-0 England win tonight.

Nice to see John Terry not getting his captains armband back, and while I'm not 100% behind the appointment of rubber lips, to me he's a far better player than Terry. It seems to me Terry can't do anything wrong, if he makes a mistake it's never highlighted, his passing is often shit, he's a dirty cunt, and he gets away with bollocking refs Roy Keane style all the time. Rio and Woody would be my two for England without a doubt at the back.

Owen first goal 7/1 seems a decent bet too in the Stadium of France.

Guest Stevie
The friendly game when Anelka tore us to shreds and Howard Wilkinson was manager?

Aye, he got two shot in off the bar iirc.

The friendly game when Anelka tore us to shreds and Howard Wilkinson was manager?

Aye, he got two shot in off the bar iirc.

He hit the bar and it ricohetted out when he was on a hattrick too iirc. Good result like as it got rid of Wilkinson.

Don't think I'm going to watch this like, really can't be arsed. Got a few films to watch so I think I'll tune into one of those instead.

By the way, they're going to have some sort of minute silence at the start and maybe another type of 'homage' because the top French commentator died yesterday at 49.

Might affect the French players' performances too in some way.

You never know it might be one of the best friendlies of all time like that game in Geneva against Argentina.

It'll still mean pretty much fuck all. Just like that match. Is there a MOTD btw?

France are shit when they play us, I can only remember them playing well against us once in my lifetime. For that reason I'm backing a 2-0 England win tonight.

Nice to see John Terry not getting his captains armband back, and while I'm not 100% behind the appointment of rubber lips, to me he's a far better player than Terry. It seems to me Terry can't do anything wrong, if he makes a mistake it's never highlighted, his passing is often shit, he's a dirty cunt, and he gets away with bollocking refs Roy Keane style all the time. Rio and Woody would be my two for England without a doubt at the back.

There he go's again he talks so much shit its unreal im sure France turned us over 2-1 in the euro's and owen a decent bet dont waste your money ....Stevies problem is he underates every single team

France didn't play particularly well in the match you mention though. We should have won.

There he go's again he talks so much shit its unreal im sure France turned us over 2-1 in the euro's and owen a decent bet dont waste your money ....Stevies problem is he underates every single team

You must have a long history with Stevie considering your 7 posts (all about him) and that you joined today.

He's often full of shit especially with match predictions but he's all right and certainly knows his football. Calling him a plastic Geordie probably ranks among the top 5 most laughable posts on this board.

Anyone know the whereabouts of Tribal, R|CO or Thompers? Would put money on this clown being one of the above.

David Beckham will win his 100th cap from the start of England's friendly with France in Paris.

Beckham takes his place in a 4-2-3-1 formation and is alongside Joe Cole and Steven Gerrard playing in front of Owen Hargreaves and Gareth Barry.

Wayne Rooney will play on his own up front while captain Rio Ferdinand partners John Terry, Ashley Cole and Wes Brown at the back.

David James is in goal but there is no starting place for David Bentley.

Thank fuck for that - maybe the press will get over it now then?

Doubt it, not when he's only 24 caps away from beating Shilton's record.

Edited by Bizza

Alan Green is not happy at the man stood up in front of him

"wish this guy would sit down with his mobile phone, who are you waving to? just sit down" :lol:

Edited by Andrew

Alan Green is not happy at the man stood up in front of him

"wish this guy would sit down with his mobile phone, who are you waving to? just sit down" :lol:

To be fair, the bloke with the mobile is probably saying:

"Who's this twat behind me ? I wish he'd shut the fuck up"