Lost series 1

paddy

ok ok so i'm a bit behind the times but i have just finished watching season 1 of lost, the reason i missed out first time round was because i missed the first 4 eps, so never bothered catching up, now i have watched season 1 in 2 weeks and an ready for season 2, WHAT A SHOW!!!!

that is all :nufc:

I've only ever watched season 1 (+ the first 3 eps of season 2). It is indeed very great.

Apparently the Americanism caught up with it soon after though. It's a shame.

on a related note has anyone watched Sarah Connor Chronicles, Bionic Woman yet?

the former is actually ok, thought it was going to be terrible, hackneyed effects and awful dialogue, but it delivers quite nicely.

the latter is hackneyed effects and awful dialogue

oh Heroes 3 starts September 1st

the former is actually ok, thought it was going to be terrible, hackneyed effects and awful dialogue, but it delivers quite nicely.

Bionic Woman has been cancelled already so don't get too into it.

Sarah Connor Chronicles is ok but I got bored with it after a couple of episodes.

Was series 2 any good? I watched the first episode but wasn't overly impressed and never bothered with the rest of it.

The first couple of seasons are spot on but after they realised how popular it was imo they thought right we'll drag this fucka out, prepare to be disappointed.

It's a bit like wanking yourself until you get to the vinegar strokes then someone rudely interrupts you and you have to stop, but don't tell Andy on NO that as he's been blowing his beans regular throughout every episode to date.

Even knows who's going to be writing each episode, I mean FFS, does it really matter.