TAYLOR I'M WORTH 52K per/week

grimupnorth

It's The People....

about as believable as the 9/11 conspiracy theories...

Sources are obviously shite but that sort of figure wouldn't surprise me.

I agree that the figure is unsurprising.... he can fuck off if it is true.

It's The People....

about as believable as the 9/11 conspiracy theories...

Sources are obviously shite but that sort of figure wouldn't surprise me.

I agree that the figure is unsurprising.... he can fuck off if it is true.

He can just fuck off for me, bench material if that.

Have to agree actually... seems to be a bit of a weak link IMO and always the one to start pointing fingers....

He was at the center of 2/3 of the key blunders and missed tackles. He needs to shut up and get back to football.

Have to agree actually... seems to be a bit of a weak link IMO and always the one to start pointing fingers....

He was at the center of 2/3 of the key blunders and missed tackles. He needs to shut up and get back to football.

But he's a geordie :nufc:

But he's a geordie :nufc:

Not according to his birth certificate, and if he was sold to Fulham, Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Charlton,or any of those other clubs in the Smoke he'd soon be singing 'Maybe its becos I'm a Londoner' :fool:

I can believe he asked for it as an opening gambit, basic negotiation technique.

I can't believe talks would stall as a result though. We must've made a more sensible counter offer, like £35/hour.

it’s really not the top clubs who need to worry here: For United or Chelsea it’s about getting the absolute best of world talent, regardless of the price. If it gets you trophies, it's worth it. It’s those sides lower down the league who are just throwing huge piles of cash at dubious or past-their-prime players, with very little consideration of their actions, who need to watch out. Newcastle, a squad brimming with overpaid under-performers, are probably the biggest culprits at the moment: should they go down those ill-thought purchases could prove extremely costly.

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=629382

QFT

That's the problem when your wage balance gets out of hands. Taylor probably will see that crocks and has beens (Emre, Duff, Carr et al) earn far more than him and demand parity as he seems himself as a talented player and regular starter.

Edit: And too late again. I stop posting for today now...

Edited by Isegrim

He's worth 20k i reckon.

Didn't someone mention that the average premier league wage at it's peak was £13k/week?

Give him that.

Knock a bit off for perpetual grinning and pointing at other players.

He's worth 20k i reckon.

Didn't someone mention that the average premier league wage at it's peak was £13k/week?

Give him that.

He was gutted Keegan made sure the whole team made a point of going right over to the away fans after the whistle. His desparate, arse licking, I love the club as much as all you schtick would have been far less noticeable as a result. I'm sure he'll still have been last man off though.

He's worth 20k i reckon.

Give him that.

He was gutted Keegan made sure the whole team made a point of going right over to the away fans after the whistle. His desparate, arse licking, I love the club as much as all you schtick would have been far less noticeable as a result. I'm sure he'll still have been last man off though.

...pointing and grinning as he goes... :nufc: