Subcultures amongst NUFC supporters

Matty

My dissertation is on the subcultures that exist amongst football supporters and in particular, those of NUFC.

Not looking for all you lot to do my work for me, even though I know most of you could do a better job of it than me, but I just want to gather your opinions on the subcultures of fans that exist today, and how they are identified from people not necessarily involved directly with them. For example, the Ultras group who sit/stand in Leazes L7.

Cheers! :)

My dissertation is on the subcultures that exist amongst football supporters and in particular, those of NUFC.

Not looking for all you lot to do my work for me, even though I know most of you could do a better job of it than me, but I just want to gather your opinions on the subcultures of fans that exist today, and how they are identified from people not necessarily involved directly with them. For example, the Ultras group who sit/stand in Leazes L7.

Current or historical. I remember the Kenton bar Boys.

Current or historical. I remember the Kenton bar Boys.

My study is on the current subcultures.

I know there isn't as many as in the past but some do still exist.

There's the soopafans! ..... (Kids called Keegan and tattoos of Alan Shearer)

Then there's the "southern cockerney cunts" that aren't from anywhere near London but never mind.... :)

Skyboys?

People worth talking to....

Leazesmag

Stevie

Besty

Jonny2J

Catmag

Jimbo

That should give you a wide range of opinion and experience and a whole pallet of contrasting views!

People worth talking to....

Jimbo

That should give you a wide range of opinion and experience and a whole pallet of contrasting views!

Because every club has its share of w*nkers?

Boxes - Not even worth discussing. Corporate freeloaders that add nothing.

Posh seats - Similar to box types without the perks though. As a result the seats are often empty and it boils my piss to see such prime real estate go to waste.

East stand - The old folk. Get angry when someone stands up, or if they can't hear what the ref is saying to a player.

Gallowgate/Leazes - Football know alls. The type that get both Sky and Setanta. They don't have a pint beforehand, so they can follow the game properly and have a perfect recollection of every talking point for work/the forums/606/texting the chronicle etc. They get up early for the paper show on a Sunday morning too.

Level 7 - The salt of the earth. Pissheads who go for a sing song and to bait opposition fans.

Edited by Happy Face

Boxes - Not even worth discussing. Corporate freeloaders that add nothing.

Posh seats - Similar to box types without the perks though. As a result the seats are often empty and it boils my piss to see such prime real estate go to waste.

East stand - The old folk. Get angry when someone stands up, or if they can't hear what the ref is saying to a player.

Gallowgate/Leazes - Football know alls. The type that get both Sky and Setanta. They don't have a pint beforehand, so they can follow the game properly and have a perfect recollection of every talking point for work/the forums/606/texting the chronicle etc. They get up early for the paper show on a Sunday morning too.

Level 7 - The salt of the earth. Pissheads who go for a sing song and to bait opposition fans.

:)

I forgot....

The tits - the ones that don't go to games but sit on deckchairs for 15 hours to be the first to have the new strip or get a pay £200 for a tattoo of Albert Luque the day he arrives.

I forgot....

The tits - the ones that don't go to games but sit on deckchairs for 15 hours to be the first to have the new strip or get a pay £200 for a tattoo of Albert Luque the day he arrives.

Or £800 for a tattoo because they can't afford a season ticket?

I forgot....

Christ, I remember that twat :)

I forgot....

Christ, I remember that twat :)

He could have even got a half season ticket circa 2001 IIRC, Either way £350 ST >>>>>>>>> Lots of stuff >>>> £800 Twatoo