I wouldn't have bothered tbh..

The Fish

Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

Saltwater crocodile (file picture)

The crocodile locked its jaws around its victim's legs

A woman has been rescued from the jaws of a saltwater crocodile in Australia after her husband jumped onto its back and forced it to flee.

The attack took place in the Litchfield National Park near Darwin in Australia's Northern Territory.

The crocodile lunged at its victim as she stood on the banks of a river, locking its jaws around her legs before trying to drag her into the water.

Police have said the heroism of her husband almost certainly saved her.

As the crocodile attacked, Wendy Petherick shouted to her husband Norm who told reporters he acted instinctively.

"I saw Wendy in the water, trying to pull something out of her leg, and I knew it was a croc," he said.

"I acted quickly, just jumped on top of it, and looked for the eyes. I found them, and poked its eyes, and that's when it released her, I think."

The 36-year-old woman suffered serious injuries and will have surgery in Darwin.

Her husband escaped unharmed.

Last week, police in the Northern Territory opened fire on a crocodile as it closed in on a drunken man who had accepted a dare to swim in dangerous waters.

Man wrestles croc to rescue wife

Saltwater crocodile (file picture)

The crocodile locked its jaws around its victim's legs

A woman has been rescued from the jaws of a saltwater crocodile in Australia after her husband jumped onto its back and forced it to flee.

The attack took place in the Litchfield National Park near Darwin in Australia's Northern Territory.

The crocodile lunged at its victim as she stood on the banks of a river, locking its jaws around her legs before trying to drag her into the water.

Police have said the heroism of her husband almost certainly saved her.

As the crocodile attacked, Wendy Petherick shouted to her husband Norm who told reporters he acted instinctively.

"I saw Wendy in the water, trying to pull something out of her leg, and I knew it was a croc," he said.

"I acted quickly, just jumped on top of it, and looked for the eyes. I found them, and poked its eyes, and that's when it released her, I think."

The 36-year-old woman suffered serious injuries and will have surgery in Darwin.

Her husband escaped unharmed.

Last week, police in the Northern Territory opened fire on a crocodile as it closed in on a drunken man who had accepted a dare to swim in dangerous waters.

:)

Proper Aussie name.

ah.... Australian "humour"

strangely unfunny to people without hairy palms and an affection for xenophobia.

cubby?

We gave you a language in good faith, please don't leave it in tatters you fucking neanderthal

Ok David let's play it your way.

Please calm your humungous posterior and relax a little before you suffer from a coronary mishap. :)

fat jokes.. originality was never on your list of things to do was it?

p.s. I'd wager I weigh less than you.

And is your dad bigger than his dad?

Howay lads - it's turning very childish around here!

*Cue the "he started it" line...*

I'd say you are probably correct David but you do temp us all by rising to the bait so easily.

And to be fair there isn't much use in teasing you for being a right pompous arse because you aspire to it anyway.

No, idiot boy, it's Irony. It'd be sarcasm if I said one thing and meant the other.

yeeesh

Listen here twat face, it's my sarcasm and I'll use it the way I want - oh the irony! :)