Trivia

paddy

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who were the opposition when Alan Shearer scored his first league goal at St James Park?

Newcastle because he was playing for Blackburn, ffs Craig at least make people think.

Who was the first Australian born player signed by the toon?

Who were the opposition when Alan Shearer scored his first league goal at St James Park?

Newcastle because he was playing for Blackburn, ffs Craig at least make people think.

It was worth a try.... :icon_lol:

ok here's one for you.

only one player in world football has played for 2 different countries and scored for them both in the world cup... in both cases it wasnt an own goal, just a normal one!...

By definition Klinsman is one because he played for both West Germany and Germany.

Robert Prosinečki who scored for Yugoslavia in the '90 finals and then Croatia in the 1998 World Cup.

Puskas didn't score for Spain, so it's not him.

Prosinecki I think. Heard it before and it's defo someone who played for Yugoslavia and Croatia.

ok here's one for you.

only one player in world football has played for 2 different countries and scored for them both in the world cup... in both cases it wasnt an own goal, just a normal one!...

By definition Klinsman is one because he played for both West Germany and Germany.

Robert Prosinečki who scored for Yugoslavia in the '90 finals and then Croatia in the 1998 World Cup.

Prosinecki I think. Heard it before and it's defo someone who played for Yugoslavia and Croatia.

It is but as I said Klinsman is also by definition.

ok here's one for you.

I know, I'm just saying that's the answer I heard.

ok here's one for you.

I know, I'm just saying that's the answer I heard.

:icon_lol:

Just stop it Alex and answer the last question!

Btw, Voller did it too didn't he?

I didn't think he scored in a WC finals for both but hey I'm often wrong.

He scored in 90 and 94 I think even though they 'only' reached the quarters in 94.

Who was the first Australian born player signed by the toon?

BUMP

I DON'T KNOW. CLUE?

He wasn't the first "Australian" to sign.

David Mitchell? :icon_lol: