Great movies that you thought were shite

Jimbo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect to get shot down repeatedly before my corpse is then mutilated for saying this; but I thought Fightclub was shit.

Any reasons?

Just didn't hold my interest. Thing is, I really like Edward Norton, especially American History X.

I expect to get shot down repeatedly before my corpse is then mutilated for saying this; but I thought Fightclub was shit.

Any reasons?

Just didn't hold my interest. Thing is, I really like Edward Norton, especially American History X.

Really enjoyed the intensity of that.

The thing about fight club is you want to be in it but you don't want to take the beatings. :lol:

Overrated again like, although I quite enjoyed it. The book's miles better though imo.

Saving Private Ryan for me. Everyone I know thinks it's class, I thought exactly the opposite.

First 20 minutes are good.

Guest Stevie
Saving Private Ryan for me. Everyone I know thinks it's class, I thought exactly the opposite.

:lol:

Up there with Schindlers List imo.

First 20 minutes are good.

Was about to say the same thing... right up until the point they storm the German lookout post then it becomes weak as fuck. They'd have been better off basing the film on the story of the landings IMO.

I agree, I thought it was absolute dung.

I agree, I thought it was absolute dung.

If you're going to talk about Fight Club, then you're not going to enjoy it's benefits.

It's the first rule man!

Pulp Fiction

Now I like Pulp Fiction but I have to say the bit where Travolta picks up Uma Thurman, takes her to the restaurant/dance, and she ODs was a load of pointless shite that added nothing to the rest of the film. In fact, I found Uma Thurmans character pointless and annoying. Again, I expect to find a horses head in my bed tomorrow for saying that

Pulp Fiction

Now I like Pulp Fiction but I have to say the bit where Travolta picks up Uma Thurman, takes her to the restaurant/dance, and she ODs was a load of pointless shite that added nothing to the rest of the film. In fact, I found Uma Thurmans character pointless and annoying. Again, I expect to find a horses head in my bed tomorrow for saying that

Pulp Fiction is possibly my all time favorite movie, but I can fully understand how people can hate it.