The Masters

triggy99

My TV does pictures AND sound - bloody amazing the technology you get these days

when I remember watching the Coronation in '52 at me aunties on a screen about 4" across in a box the size of SJP..........................

AND the advent of ITV - Welch's Toffees was the first ad on Tyne Tees.

My TV does pictures AND sound - bloody amazing the technology you get these days

when I remember watching the Coronation in '52 at me aunties on a screen about 4" across in a box the size of SJP..........................

AND the advent of ITV - Welch's Toffees was the first ad on Tyne Tees.

You'll spout anything rather than admit to being wrong.

Naw - my TV has this cable attached to the back and it brings in aaall sorts of channels - BBC, MTV, Radio 4, 5Live...............

god knows how it works like - i think we get it from that nice Mr Branson..............

Naw - my TV has this cable attached to the back and it brings in aaall sorts of channels - BBC, MTV, Radio 4, 5Live...............

god knows how it works like - i think we get it from that nice Mr Branson..............

Cheers for proving my point :icon_lol:

• 1 year later...
Stevie-like tips there HF :D

:D

Mint weren't they.

My fatha was tempted by Cabrera at 6-1 on Saturday morning. Went back on Sunday to see what he could get, but didn't bother because he was down to two's by then.

Frigging useless we are.

Edited by Happy Face