Win a squad signed NUFC shirt for £2.50!

merlin project

Hi all

I'm actually a Spurs fan living in Newcastle (so I guess I owe you all a congrats for tanking us a couple of weeks ago!).

Anyway - I have a current squad signed NUFC shirt, which I'm putting up on my site for a "reverse bid" auction for charity. We've been kindly allowed to plug it on here, so I hope you lads will please consider helping a worthy cause.

There's a £2.50 entry fee (per bid - so if you donate a tenner, you can bid four times). The person with the lowest unique bid wins the shirt. This is the same shirt that retailed in the club shop in Eldon Square for £350, and comes with a certificate of authenticity from the club. The frame alone is worth £100, stands 1.15m tall and is signed by the current squad. There's a photo below.

The charity is for Multiple Sclerosis care - the Merlin Project. They are a joy to work with, as they are always so genuinely and personally grateful for any funding through events such as this.

http://www.merlinproject.org.uk (registered charity number 1093691).

If anyone has any questions, please do e-mail me at spursornothing@hotmail.co.uk

The auction is now up, and closes on Sunday May 4, so you have four weeks to put your bids in. With each donation of £2.50 or more, as long as you've given a valid e-mail address, you get an acknowledgment e-mail, with instructions on how to make your low bid.

The page to donate is up and running at:

http://www.justgiving.com/spursornothing

(Forgive the URL! Like I say, I'm a Spurs fan, but I wanted to make use of your own club's generosity and great fans first).

Hope one of you fellas wins it!

nufctop.jpg

Good cause. You should try Newcastle-online too btw (a lot more members) but you'll have to pm one of the admin before you can post that up.

I'm not paying £2.50 unless you can gaurentee me something in return of equal or more value.

Haha - okay, I think I can do that... how about, you're paying for the satisfaction of helping a worthy cause, for the price of a double in Revolution?!?

I think that is priceless?

Guest Patrokles
I don't know what Revolution is. I'm assuming it is a drinking establishment within Newcastle.

Anyway, I'm not funding some wizard charity with my hard earned money.

Cock.

I don't know what Revolution is. I'm assuming it is a drinking establishment within Newcastle.

Anyway, I'm not funding some wizard charity with my hard earned money.

Good for you :D