Twitter

JawD

I'd sharp unfollow me then.

do we need to stage an intervention here? You seem down...

There's 40 Toontasticers in my Toontastic list.

You can follow that and pick and choose individuals off it to follow..

https://twitter.com/bigchrisholt/lists/toontastic/members

Following individuals puts them in your timeline, and they know you're watching and can DM you. You can also view the list any time and see what people you don't follow are saying, without actually allowing them to DM you (LM calling everyone on Toontastic babies for example, it's funny to look at, but you don't want that shit coming in via DM).

EDIT: haven't updated this list in a while, so anyone missing, let me know.

Leazes today appears to be RT loyalist paramilitaries and their 80s football hooligan mates :lol:

Edit...that's not Leazes, it's apparently Stevie?...

Edited by PaddockLad

do we need to stage an intervention here? You seem down...

Leazes today appears to be RT loyalist paramilitaries and their 80s football hooligan mates :lol:

Edit...that's not Leazes, it's apparently Stevie?...

Aye, Stevie = Leazes Lad, LM = LeazesMag

The latter's timeline has been nothing more than a robot telling people how many unfollows he's had since his last rage at the NO and TT babies a few months ago.

LM's twitter profile blurb :lol:

NUFC matchgoer for 51 years. Tells it like it is despite big babies like TOONTASTIC WHO BAN POSTERS AND TRY TO INFECT THEIR COMPUTERS FOR DISAGREEING WITH THEM.

LM's twitter profile blurb :lol:

NUFC matchgoer for 51 years. Tells it like it is despite big babies like TOONTASTIC WHO BAN POSTERS AND TRY TO INFECT THEIR COMPUTERS FOR DISAGREEING WITH THEM.

Not being on twitter, is that genuine?

The person he retweets the most is Katie Hopkins. Bit of Farage action and "keep up the good work Don"(Trump) too. Remainers being told to grow up, obviously.

Edited by trophyshy

Like he did on his messageboard :lol:

You reckon he does it on pub night? Rushing through bumbled costume changes like an angry racist farce?

2wmi6ih.png

Adding his other account to the Toontastic list seems to have stirred him into another bout of shouting at the moon.

Answer the question, accountant!

:lol: is that from today? who does he think he's talking to?

I've never seen LM use the term 'accountant' without prefixing it with 'so called'. I wonder if he's walking around with a feeling like he forgot something.