Twitter

JawD

• 1 year later...

I've been on it for a while now and until now I've not been that bothered by it, but I'm now finding it quite addictive.

Where Facebook is good for noseying on friends, Twitter is great for noseying on celebs, I've got Fry, Brand, Herring, Gorman and Linehan on my watch list, it's great for keeping upto date with their musings.

Where Facebook is good for noseying on friends, Twitter is great for noseying on celebs, I've got Fry, Brand, Herring, Gorman and Linehan on my watch list, it's great for keeping upto date with their musings.

Strange. Each to his own I guess.

Welcome to last year.

Ive used this for ages, shame its become "the in thing".

I do wonder though about those who dont "get" talking to strangers on the internet about subjects they have in common, and then say this to strangers on an internet forum :o

Welcome to last year.

Ive used this for ages, shame its become "the in thing".

I do wonder though about those who dont "get" talking to strangers on the internet about subjects they have in common, and then say this to strangers on an internet forum :o

I don't get anyone being interested in your last few entries if that clears it up :o

Twitter has two functions.

1) track celebrities of note or of interest. (Fry, Gorman, Brand et al)

2) post inane shit that's happening in your own life.

the trouble with Twitter is that if you've got a lot of interesting things to share; if your mind takes a wander into actually intriguing places, it's ace, if you're just twittering "I'm bored" then it's a waste of your time.

If your first few twitters are just "I don't know what sandwich to have" "I chose Ham and cheese", "I wish I'd had a bacon sandwich instead"... I'd advise you to delete your account.