Twitter

JawD

• 1 month later...

Been funny recently.

"Hei the Queen’s ganna disserlve Parlimint but hauze she ganna dee tha man pet? Leik it's not made oota sugah aw owt. Bonkaz!"

"Ah've been studyin Yerga so Ah'm ganna dee the occasional deep tweet leek Yerker Erner dees. Stan by a one's comin up noo."

"Let yor serls gan chasin rainbers thru the valleys uv yor innah consciousness; be at one wi the skei an embrace feelin mint."

"Hei, Ah cudda telt Fabieau aboot Robat Green. He waz aara England BBQ once an he dropped three borgaz an a glass a kerk."

:)

just started using brizzly.com for viewing my twitter account, its infinity better than twitter.com for viewing on the web

• 3 weeks later...

Been funny recently.

"Hei the Queen's ganna disserlve Parlimint but hauze she ganna dee tha man pet? Leik it's not made oota sugah aw owt. Bonkaz!"

"Ah've been studyin Yerga so Ah'm ganna dee the occasional deep tweet leek Yerker Erner dees. Stan by a one's comin up noo."

"Let yor serls gan chasin rainbers thru the valleys uv yor innah consciousness; be at one wi the skei an embrace feelin mint."

"Hei, Ah cudda telt Fabieau aboot Robat Green. He waz aara England BBQ once an he dropped three borgaz an a glass a kerk."

:D

I'm a little surprised the creator of CherylKerl hasn't come up with a RaoolMert account yet...

# Went to Currys looking for a Dictaphone.They gave me Alastair Campbells phone number

Just turned down a TV offer. After re reading the email, I might do it, as it’s actually called 'Fact Hunt’

I hear the England team are behind Rob Green - I think that’s a good place to stand lads

http://twitter.com/thekeithchegwin

"Friend of mine was addicted to mud wrestling. Been clean for 4 years now."

:(

• 4 weeks later...

I just don't get the need to make some massive thing about him coming out - as Martin says it's hardly earth-shattering news and all making a news item does is prolong the stereotypes about sexuality.

In this day and age it shouldn't make a jot of difference.

I just don't get the need to make some massive thing about him coming out - as Martin says it's hardly earth-shattering news and all making a news item does is prolong the stereotypes about sexuality.

Especially if you compare it with Kele Okereke. He had the best approach to being gay and being in the media spotlight. He's also recently came out but hasn't made a huge song and dance about it.

Especially if you compare it with Kele Okereke. He had the best approach to being gay and being in the media spotlight. He's also recently came out but hasn't made a huge song and dance about it.

And we got a cracking wee song like "I Still Remember" out of the deal too. :D

I'm normally the first one to criticise celebrity mincers drawing attention to themselves, but I can sort of understand it with McElderry actually - you've got to remember that he only won that show because so many people bought into his story, predominantly (I'm willing to guess) little girls and older women who wanted to "mother" him, so they still feel they have a right and a stake in his life. The hyper-emotionalisation of everything on the X Factor surely fucks you up a bit.

Plus he's a pretty young lad to be coming out like that, which might have a role model effect and all. Mind you, if he's your role model in life, you're basically buggered long before you've even been buggered. :suicide:

• 3 months later...

Bloke on Twitter during delays at Robin hood airport posted a tweet saying he was going to blow up the aiport if they didnt sort out the delays. A comment clearly said tongue in cheek. He's been found guilty and fined by a Doncaster court. Those on twitter knew this as the #twitterjoketrial

Might not sound much, but literally means any comment you make in electronic format can be taken literally.

Joke tbh.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...