Portsmouth v Newcastle Utd

MattM4

100px-Portsmouth_FC_crest.png v 150px-Newcastle_United_FC.png

PORTSMOUTH FC / NEWCASTLE UNITED

Fratton Park

Saturday 12th April 2008

Kick-off: 17.15

Team squads:

Portsmouth (from): James; Johnson, Campbell, Distin, Hreidarsson, Diop, Mendes, Mvuemba, Utaka, Diarra, Muntari, Davis, Kranjcar, Kanu, Baros, Defoe, Hughes, Lauren, Aubey, Begovic,Ashdown.

Newcastle (from): Harper, Forster, Beye, Enrique, Taylor, Faye, Edgar, Butt, N'Zogbia, Duff, Barton, Geremi, Owen, Smith, Martins, Viduka, Carroll.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise it was on TV, happy days!

After saying we wouldn't be on telly again we're actually on 3 more times now (today, Mackems and Chelsea).

We might be on a fourth time to... if the title race is over and relegation places settled, it could be that 4th and 5th is all that's left to play for, so the Everton match could also be on.

Anyway, I think we'll get a draw today, but I'd probably predict victory if Defoe weren't playing

Not sure of the result but I dreamt about cabbage last night.

Which reminds me, last Friday I dreamt we were losing 1-0 at home to Reading and Beckham came on for us in the 2nd half and scored a penalty to salvage a draw.

:D

on bet365 and couldnt decide whether of not to back us today. Though to myself to pop on here to see what you lads thought. But it turns out everyones a bit clueless aboout today.

I think a score draw 2-2

Edited by JaMoUsE

I don't think we have a good record at Pompey, I certainly think we can win, but I doubt if we will, I'll settle for a draw.

1-0, Mickey O to continue his golden run. :D

As an aside, I have utmost respect for those making the 350 mile round trip down to the south coast. At least it's not Plymouth.

More like 750 mile round trip....

I was referring to people making the trip from Birmingham, obviously. :nufc: