New music

Toonraider

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleet Foxes new one comes out in May, Holy Ghost's new one comes out on DFA in April, be interested to hear John Maus's new one (April too iirc).

That Toro Y Moi new album is out and its not bad and am on the look out for the new Win Win album too.

Hope I'm not teaching my grandma to suck eggs, but I imagine You'll find something to like among these....

Blondes - Re-Synthesist

Nicolas Jaar - Space Is Only Noise

Steffi - Yours & Mine

Maya Jane Coles - Humming Bird EP

Rocketnumbernine - Matthew and Toby

Francesco Tristano - Idiosynkrasia

Factory Floor - Real Love

I particularly like the not "piano house" of Francesco Tristano

I quite like Blondes, Moondance is a nice track and i saw that Space Is Only Noise was released, not had the chance to listen to it yet. I really like his mix of Azari & III's Into the night, lovely piano and vocal.

For the rest, read a bit about the Maya Jane Coles last year, just had a listen thats some house groove she's got going on. If you like that, you might like Random Factor - Outlaw

Random Factor - Bubbletop

Jürgen Paape - So Wird Die Zeit Gemacht

Agoria - Speechless (feat Carl Craig)

Some other nice recommends there, having a listen to the rest now.

Along with Radiohead and Destroyer, the best albums I've heard this year would probably be The Streets, The Decemberists, Yuck and Iron & Wine.

Looking forward to the Strokes album despite their lack of quality since Is This It. But more so I can't wait for the new Okkervill River and TV On The Radio. Hoping for new Modest Mouse, Yo La Tengo and Art Brut too.