The SMBs have got tickets in our end.

NUFC-OMS

Im right next to the fuckers anyway ;)

Access 20 :icon_lol:

That's my usual access. B) Whereabouts are you?

Aye same here row K next to the inbred fuckers. Ill be able to gob on them from my seat :P

Guest Stevie
I hope there's some near me in Level 7.

Me too. First time in my life I'd be routing for a Mackem.

Well if it was the other way around you'd be routing for the enemy you degenerate mackem pizza courier.

I remember when I use to sit in the Milburn, it was the game where away fans were banned and Mickey Gray scored for them to take the lead. Cue bunch of arseholes in one of the corporate boxes banging windows and giving the V signs and such right behind us. There was fucking hell on.

I remember when I use to sit in the Milburn, it was the game where away fans were banned and Mickey Gray scored for them to take the lead. Cue bunch of arseholes in one of the corporate boxes banging windows and giving the V signs and such right behind us. There was fucking hell on.

Aye, I remember that (used to sit there too at the time), Shearer scored the equaliser didn't he?

Edited by alex

The bloke behind me has the broadest mackem accent I have ever fucking heard!!! Hes a nasaly, whining, ralph lauren wearing racist cunt too. I hope he gets mistaken for a sunderland fan and gets a good hiding.

Shut up its not him with the glasses is it?

Thats where I sit ;) He's in his fifties and briongs his son along too. Proper broad accent like.....

i remember the game with them in the box i used to sit in milburn "E" block and yeah there was hell on

a story went round at the time that they got caught leaving got a clip aside the lug and told not to come to the civilised world again.................... or something like that

didnt the stewards and plod pull a few out of our end and go into the box?

and on the original issue i dont think there will be many in our end and your right they wont dare show themselves especially as it seems the police are isolating the whole of barrack road they will be stuck not being able to get back to the away end