WANTED URGENTLY TICKET FOR NEWCASTLE vs SUNDERLAND MATCH ON SUNDAY

christine1m

HI EVERYONE,

I AM IN URGENT NEED OF TCKET FOR THE NEWCASTLE vs SUNDERLAND MATCH ON SUNDAY.

I WANT IT FOR MUM WHO IS RECOVERING FROM A CANCER OPERATION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.

SHE IS FANATIC ABOUT NEWCASTLE AND I KNOW THAT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT TONIC TO HELP HER RECOVERY.

SHE HAS NEVER COMPLAINED AND NEVER ASK;S FOR MUCH.SO IF I COULD SUPRISE HER WITH THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

THANK YOU.

HI EVERYONE,

I WANT IT FOR MUM WHO IS RECOVERING FROM A CANCER OPERATION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.

SHE IS FANATIC ABOUT NEWCASTLE AND I KNOW THAT THIS WOULD BE A GREAT TONIC TO HELP HER RECOVERY.

SHE HAS NEVER COMPLAINED AND NEVER ASK;S FOR MUCH.SO IF I COULD SUPRISE HER WITH THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

THANK YOU.

speak up love?

:aye:;)

HI EVERYONE,

THANK YOU.

Maybe if she was a junkie the club could sort something.

I wouldve found this funny two days ago but my mam just got diagnosed with cancer ;)

Sorry to hear about your mum, and your quite right cancer is not a laughing matter when you see how it destroys a person you love very much.

I wish you and your your mum all the best.

i dont get whats to find funny anyway ;)

have i missed something :aye: the wife at the box office never laughs when i ask for tickets :icon_lol:

Not even the women with the lisp? :rolleyes: