Hi

legend

Its is a place that has just been started up again after a long spell out.it's a nice place and we are friendly staff. we would like you them to check out both of them.

toon talk

i hope its not spamming but this forum looks great and mines down on members hopefully check it out and i might hang around here ;)

Edited by legend

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Gol.....

39216[/snapback]

Why does that not surprise me? ;)

;)

39220[/snapback]

eh?

I was agreeing that we didn't have enough members - thought even you agreed with that line Ritchie? :lol::dork:

I agree far too many sub forums, why bother with Premiership, Coca Cola and Cup forums when its a Newcastle board?, why not just have an additional "All Other football" forum?

Hey! that sounds like an idea ;)

Also Im not keen on the colour scheme, hard on the eyes, white on black with gradient white, black between just sent me epilepticacacacal.

you think yrs is low on members mines low and i worked hard on it and i'm also a graphics designer and ade the banner ;)

39407[/snapback]

See you're using text spelling already, that just narrowed your potential audience from us down by about 99%.

Srry mate! :dork:

you think yrs is low on members mines low and i worked hard on it and i'm also a graphics designer and ade the banner :dork:

39407[/snapback]

See you're using text spelling already, that just narrowed your potential audience from us down by about 99%.

Srry mate! :lol:

39408[/snapback]

Jesus wept! ;)

thanks for the comments but i still need members shame i spent time on it and no members this site looks succesful enough any help i also have mod posistions cos i need members don't mean to sound desprate :dork:

39751[/snapback]

... ,,,

Ever seen those before? ;)

What's the point?

This place is down on members too, perhaps you should just use this place ;)

39177[/snapback]

ahhh but we're select - like the Groucho Club or the Top Bank WM Club in Throckley

this forum is doing great for not many fourms but my members prefer to have more ;)  i need a few people to join any help with that fellow geordies

39795[/snapback]

We're not all Geordies though. Those that aren't, aren't entitled to have an opinion. FACT! tbh.

this forum is doing great for not many fourms but my members prefer to have more :dork:  i need a few people to join any help with that fellow geordies

39795[/snapback]

We can donate Gemmill if you'd like. :lol:

39796[/snapback]

;)

Nee refunds either.

Edited by manc-mag