FAO the cunts that booed Chopra

RlCO

Somebody let RICO sniff Pritt Stick again? :aye:

Probably wearing his mother's coat the cockney cunt.

You still steaming Bramley or is the alcohol wearing off yet? ;)

:icon_lol:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, you pieces of shit. You don't deserve to walk this Earth you scum. That lad gave his youth to this club and got sold by this club to a shithouse team, and you boo him for taking his career into his own hands. Fuck you you scum. You're no worse than the mackems yourself. Luckily he only got ten minutes to ram your gratitude down your own throats. Cunts.

Were you at the match like you cockney cunt?

Are you still living off shite Alan Partridge quotes you unfunny tit?

Fuck you, you pieces of shit. You don't deserve to walk this Earth you scum. That lad gave his youth to this club and got sold by this club to a shithouse team, and you boo him for taking his career into his own hands. Fuck you you scum. You're no worse than the mackems yourself. Luckily he only got ten minutes to ram your gratitude down your own throats. Cunts.

The boys are still in the barracks.

The boys are still in the barracks.

They wouldn't leave if you're the in house fun.

Sadly RICO wasn't there, I'd have kicked him in front of a charging horse.

You'd have done what you angry dwarf? You would have done shit and you know it, you're my bitch, just like wacky, you rely on the likes of me to keep you away from the horses.

RICO has been banned for persistent racism.

If anyone has anything to say or if you would like to protest against the ban, then send a PM to me or another admin.

However, i doubt there will be many PM's. :blink:

Power mad i tell thee