The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was at college like, never said anything about signing a deal with the Toon like, said hes happy playing for Bensham.

On a more serious note, lets hope he comes to the Toon, from what iv seen of him hes a great player.

He was at college like, never said anything about signing a deal with the Toon like, said hes happy playing for Bensham.

On a more serious note, lets hope he comes to the Toon, from what iv seen of him hes a great player.

Magma?

Has anoyne mentioned Baines yet? [/mob mentality]

I don't give anything on second hand rumours, but I agree, he really is a player we should go for and who I think could get attracted depending on the competition. At least far more realistic than most names who are tediously repeated.

I don't give anything on second hand rumours, but I agree, he really is a player we should go for and who I think could get attracted depending on the competition. At least far more realistic than most names who are tediously repeated.

You mean Diego and VDV don't you? :blink:

You mean Diego and VDV don't you? :P

Not to forget Lahm as a back up for Beye and competition for Enrique. :blink:

Seems there's some mileage in what my source is saying, fingers crossed.....

http://www.sportal.hr/vld/sportal/nogomet/...064992/index.do

Croatian newspapers unfortunately are worse than all English tabloids put together when it comes to creative journalism.

Try and make your 5000th post a little more positive than your 4999th.

I hope this rumour does make a reliable news source soon as he would be a great signing. :P:blink:

Edited by Isegrim