The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
I had no intentions of just calling you a fat cunt, ye fat baald miserable daft cunt :D

:angry:

The thing about the Shearer transfer was that we were legitimately challenging for the title, playing immaculate football and it was his hoem time club, this time round, none of those things are true.

Saviola is one thing, I think there's an outside chance of him coming, but I'd put "Tevez to Newcastle" in the same camp as "Shola to Real Madrid"

Nah I wouldn't, he wasn't pulling up any trees with West Ham for a while, mainly not his fault mind, but if his chances are limited with Berbs and Santa Cruz (potentially) there, he would probably look for another club. Tino was S American player ofthe year when we signed him too. It has a high potential to be bollocks, but we'll see if it's in the press in the coming week, and aside from that, forgetting about Tevez, if we get Saviola in, we could really establish ourselves as a place for Argies to come, either via Boca/River/NOB/Velez/Independiente etc... or European clubs. For my money generally they're the finest producers of top players in the world, even above Brazil. Brazil produce top top top attacking talent, Argentines produce everything. Look at the last established Brazilian defender to come to England....Roque Junior, he was shite. Look at the likes of Ayala, Zanetti, Colo etc... and see the difference, and don't mention him at Bayern. Yes this Argie pie could be a nice one to take a good slice of.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no doubt the Argentinians produce players who (imo) would flourish in the English top flight. I just can't see Tevez arriving in NE1 any time soon.

with regards to the Brazilian Defender remark? Isn't Alex of Chelsea Brazilian?

Oh no doubt the Argentinians produce players who (imo) would flourish in the English top flight. I just can't see Tevez arriving in NE1 any time soon.

Have to agree with Stevie, the Arg produce better all-round players who more often than not can export their skills.

I don't see this happening at all but have Man Utd actually bought him off MSI yet? I thought he was still on that odd loan agreement and the £35m was what MSI were asking for him.

I don't see this happening at all but have Man Utd actually bought him off MSI yet? I thought he was still on that odd loan agreement and the £35m was what MSI were asking for him.

he was supposed to be on loan for another season before they had to buy or lose him but they decided he'd been good enough this season and paid up

Have to agree with Stevie, the Arg produce better all-round players who more often than not can export their skills.

So, you only agree with stevie about this... despite me agreeing with him too...

it's like that is it? :D

well fuck you Parky and the horse you fingered to get here!

Guest Stevie
tevez to the toon has got to be up there with leighton baines due to sign by friday. not in a million years stevie lad

I said straight away I wasn't remotely convinced by this rumour, so clearly you've posted with nothing to say and had a go there mate. Not even in the same ball park.

Surely this thread should be about whispers people have heard regardless how ridiculous they are. To Keegan in his mind nothing is impossible, and I bet he doesn't think something like this, under him in the past we tried to sign Baggio and Bergkamp on the same day.

Guest Stevie

Aye and he's shite too, never seen a so called class centre half dive in as much as him. My Chelsea mates don't like him. He proves my point I think, along with others.

Aye and he's shite too, never seen a so called class centre half dive in as much as him. My Chelsea mates don't like him. He proves my point I think, along with others.

Beletti?? :D

Guest Stevie

Belletti's not what you could call "le vie de la chiens" in my opinion.

Dani Alves is a class player going forward but is he a briwwiant defender?

No, I don't rate Belletti.

I reckon it would be pretty easy to come up with a team of shit Brazilian defenders. This Breno of FM fame looked oridnary to me as did Neves or whatever his name is..My theory is that the Spanish bloodlines apparent in Arg has saved them from what I call the effete overkill most of the Brazilians posess.

Edited by Park Life

Guest Stevie

I reckon it would be pretty easy to come up with a team of shit Brazilian defenders. This Breno of FM fame looked oridnary to me as did Neves or whatever his name is..My theory is that the Spanish bloodlines apparent in Arg has saved them from what I call the effete overkill most of the Brazilians posess.

I've noticed Parky that you are a firm believer in genetics influencing many things. I agree.

In my last post I tried a Del Boy to see if I could get away with it and I did :angry: you must've thought "le vie de la chiens" was a saying. It might be in a cat and dog shelter like.

I've noticed Parky that you are a firm believer in genetics influencing many things. I agree.

In my last post I tried a Del Boy to see if I could get away with it and I did :angry: you must've thought "le vie de la chiens" was a saying. It might be in a cat and dog shelter like.

I did have a little chuckle. :icon_lol:

I'm sorry but even if those guys were involved in a big gay love erm... square there is no way we will be signing Tevez.

:D

One of my best mates works at MacDonalds, I'll be fucked if I'm going to flip burgers though.

I'm sorry but even if those guys were involved in a big gay love erm... square there is no way we will be signing Tevez.

:D

One of my best mates works at MacDonalds, I'll be fucked if I'm going to flip burgers though.

Best chat up line ever. :angry:

Would make more sense if it was the Italian bloodlines. Not that I think it makes sense.

Beletti?? :angry:

Would make more sense if it was the Italian bloodlines. Not that I think it makes sense.

Only the intro of a 'darker' Sicilian bloodline could save Brazilian defenders. :D

Beletti?? :angry:

Only the intro of a 'darker' Sicilian bloodline could save Brazilian defenders. :D

I was on about Silverland anyway.