The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

SSN just said Kamil Zayatte impressed KK and the training staff on trail, but hes accepted a bid to another unnamed team and will sign within the next 2 hours.

Apparently Hull signed him, according to Sky

19.50 Hull have signed Guinea defender Kamil Zayatte on loan from Young Boys for the rest of the season

Hull? :) Well fuck me.

Maybe it was the thought of playing next to Tony Gardner? Or maybe he preferred Hull as a town.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An ex Newcastle full back with Irish blood seems to think that the Henry thing is about 70% done and was happy to tell anyone at my fatha's golf club this today.

As much as i would love to believe this inevitable bullshit i'm trying to think what strikers Barca have apart from Eto'o that would allow them to comfortably and realisticly part with Henry?

HA HA

Mike Ashley continues to slash the Newcastle wage bill by signing Thierry Henry. Right-o

It's bullshit that they are trying to slash the wage bill man.

They are trying to streamline the club from a buiness perspective but they know for a fine fact they'll have to pay the going rate to get anywhere.

If it's true about Owen's new contract offer of 120k then this would be proof they aren't slashing the wage bill.

Swiss club Young Boys have announced that Hull have signed Guinea defender Kamil Zayatte on loan for the rest of the season.

The 23-year-old joined Young Boys in 2007 from Lens and has made 41 appearances for the club, scoring one goal.

Earlier this summer, Zayatte had a trial spell with Newcastle but failed to earn a contract at St James' Park.

He becomes Phil Brown's ninth signing at the KC Stadium since Hull were promoted to the Premier League.

jesus

HA HA

Mike Ashley continues to slash the Newcastle wage bill by signing Thierry Henry. Right-o

They are trying to streamline the club from a buiness perspective but they know for a fine fact they'll have to pay the going rate to get anywhere.

If it's true about Owen's new contract offer of 120k then this would be proof they aren't slashing the wage bill.

I'd imagine it is, what with there being a club statement to confirm it :)

HA HA

I'd imagine it is, what with there being a club statement to confirm it :)

Oh to be so up to date!

HA HA

Shame they had to farm out Milner to finance it :)

Guest Stevie
An ex Newcastle full back with Irish blood seems to think that the Henry thing is about 70% done and was happy to tell anyone at my fatha's golf club this today.

As much as i would love to believe this inevitable bullshit i'm trying to think what strikers Barca have apart from Eto'o that would allow them to comfortably and realisticly part with Henry?

I heard the same rumour on Saturday by text, and I posted it in code on this very thread.

I'll come back to this thread in three days time, I'm not making any predictions, all I'm going to say is what is the name of the King who chopped his wife's heed off.
Edited by Stevie

HA HA

Shame they had to farm out Milner to finance it :)

I wont miss him tbh.

I heard the same rumour on Saturday by text, and I posted it in code on this very thread.

You've found me guilty of not reading through threads twice now in half an hour.

I should be ashamed.

You've found me guilty of not reading through threads twice now in half an hour.

I should be ashamed.

You can be forgiven for skipping any rumours posted by Stevie after the whole Leighton Baines saga :)

I'm still waiting on my money.

Guest Stevie

I should be ashamed.

You can be forgiven for skipping any rumours posted by Stevie after the whole Leighton Baines saga :)

How much did I say I'd pay you?

I should be ashamed.

£50 if the Baines thing was untrue IIRC :)

I should be ashamed.

In kind.

Guest Stevie

I should be ashamed.

Alright.

There are rumours that Barcelona striker Thierry Henry is in Manchester for a medical, which is taken to mean he will be signing for Man Utd very shortly.

These rumours have come from an interesting source. Henry is an ex-Arsenal legend, and it is his predecessor Ian Wright that has revealed the possibilty on the radio last night.

Wright's son Shaun Wright-Phillips was in Manchester for his medical yesterday and his father accompanied him.

Wright claims that the medical staff were saying that Thierry Henry had been at the same hospital earlier in the day, and the talk was saying that he was having a medical ahead of his move to Manchester United.

Henry has not really fitted in at the Spanish giants, and with the news that Samuel Eto'o is going to stay at Barca, Henry has become surplus to requirements. He has not been as goal happy in Spain and looks like he would be the perennial last minute sub if he stayed there another season, so a move looks to be the sensible thing for him.

Ferguson has probably become exasperated with the Berbatov situation and feels that Tottenham are holding him to ransom, and his pride won't let him back down, so this alternative move is probably looking sensible to him too.

So whether Ian Wright has been misled, or the medical staff have made a mistake with the identity, i don't know. But i'm sure we will all find out very, very soon.

Very dubious source

I should be ashamed.

Alright.

Got to be honest Stevie, I thought you were talking about Igor Tudor :D :D

Guest Stevie
There are rumours that Barcelona striker Thierry Henry is in Manchester for a medical, which is taken to mean he will be signing for Man Utd very shortly.

These rumours have come from an interesting source. Henry is an ex-Arsenal legend, and it is his predecessor Ian Wright that has revealed the possibilty on the radio last night.

Wright's son Shaun Wright-Phillips was in Manchester for his medical yesterday and his father accompanied him.

Wright claims that the medical staff were saying that Thierry Henry had been at the same hospital earlier in the day, and the talk was saying that he was having a medical ahead of his move to Manchester United.

Henry has not really fitted in at the Spanish giants, and with the news that Samuel Eto'o is going to stay at Barca, Henry has become surplus to requirements. He has not been as goal happy in Spain and looks like he would be the perennial last minute sub if he stayed there another season, so a move looks to be the sensible thing for him.

Ferguson has probably become exasperated with the Berbatov situation and feels that Tottenham are holding him to ransom, and his pride won't let him back down, so this alternative move is probably looking sensible to him too.

So whether Ian Wright has been misled, or the medical staff have made a mistake with the identity, i don't know. But i'm sure we will all find out very, very soon.

Very dubious source

In Manchester oh dear, he was drying his cock in Numancia at 830.