The Official Transfer Thread

Guest Stevie

Looks like he could be a good player but that really is excessive money to pay for an unproven player, fingers crossed he can't hack it.

Edited by Barton7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not fucking good enough from our lahndan boys , sounds like we didnt offer enough

you sure its US with the billionare owner?

Christ on a fucking bicycle :D

Get a grip, knobhead.

knobhead?

im getting slagged of by someone younger than my son here ? or just someone with half a brain ?

You're acting like a prat. There was always a fair chance that he'd not come here and we were just being used to drive up the price. In the end it looks like we made an bloody good offer but Spuds were willing to throw a couple of million more at him and thus got him. Lets just move on, there are plenty more players out there who will drag our side up to the next level - Arshavin being one.

acting like a prat ? hold on a second , didnt you just throw an insult that id expect from a child ?

we were pinching pennies , sounds like they beat us by a couple of mill and the deal was pushed through in half a day. they have a 60k pw wage cap , and we have a billionare owner .

you come off like a right idiot :blush:

Edited by Hadrian

not fucking good enough from our lahndan boys , sounds like we didnt offer enough

Get a grip, knobhead.

knobhead?

im getting slagged of by someone younger than my son here ? or just someone with half a brain ?

You're acting like a prat. There was always a fair chance that he'd not come here and we were just being used to drive up the price. In the end it looks like we made an bloody good offer but Spuds were willing to throw a couple of million more at him and thus got him. Lets just move on, there are plenty more players out there who will drag our side up to the next level - Arshavin being one.

acting like a prat ? hold on a second , didnt you just throw an insult that id expect from a child ?

we were pinching pennies , sounds like they beat us by a couple of mill and the deal was pushed through .

you come off like a right idiot :blush:

You were the one bleating like a bairn.

Unless you expect us to go on a Chelsea style spending spree where money is no object then there are gonna be days we lose out to other teams. It's not that mind blowing.

The fact we've made an attempt to get him shows the ambition of the club and at the minute that's enough for me. It was always massively unlikely he'd come here so why get annoyed about it?

Get a grip, knobhead.

knobhead?

we were pinching pennies , sounds like they beat us by a couple of mill and the deal was pushed through in half a day. they have a 60k pw wage cap , and we have a billionare owner .

you come off like a right idiot :rolleyes:

:blush:

bleating like a bairn ?

listen cuntface , sounds like you have an attitude problem , now my bairns get told off , fuck knows what your mam did for you , still sucking from that tit of hers i imagine .

2 fucking lines i posted , 2 fucking lines about how it wasnt good enough , only for you to jump on my nuts .

Billionaire owner or not, he is running a business and you have to draw a line somewhere. IF (big IF) it was just down to the money then perhaps their valuation crossed a line where we said no more. We cant just guess and say "this is why we lost him". How the fuck do we know? Either way, if we have we have, move the fuck on.

Guest Patrokles

Some desperate attempts to make ourselves feel better over this. Listen, let's not sugar-coat it or pretend we don't care. This is a massive disappointment, and a little embarrassing.

Some desperate attempts to make ourselves feel better over this. Listen, let's not sugar-coat it or pretend we don't care. This is a massive disappointment, and a little embarrassing.

Dunno, it's all relative. Wanye Rooney...now that was embarrasing. :D

The prick stevie "the guy with the biggest mouth on the net" comes up trumps again what a mug first bains now modric..oh dear

Tbf he's apologised and promised not to do it again until the next time. Your punctuation is a fucking disgrace btw.

It is a disappointment but why dwell on it? Anyone who has realistic expectations should've known there was a fair chance we'd be usurped at the last by a side in London or with European football or both.

It's not the fault of the board or Wise and co. for us not getting him, in fact they should commended for setting their sights that high.

It's nowt compared to baines tbf. Just love the way he says he'll refrain from predictions in future. Like shite! :D

The Baines thing was made worse by the fact he still wouldn't admit he was wrong after the deal was fucking announced :blush:

And he still owes me about £50 after that

Edited by Ketsbaia

aye it was bound to happen , just the way it did was a kick up the arse , lets face it , within a day of us having his reps on the toon , spurs got on the phone and pushed the deal through .

if anything its sounds like they just offered more and there chairman jumped on it .

im pissed , theres no denying it .

now wayne roony , that WAS fucking bad :D but i knew there was no chance in hell of him , really got my hopes up with modric cos ive watched the lad play for a couple of year now and always wanted to see him in a toon shirt .

It's nowt compared to baines tbf. Just love the way he says he'll refrain from predictions in future. Like shite! :D

The Baines thing was made worse by the fact he still wouldn't admit he was wrong after the deal was fucking announced :blush:

That's not how he remembers it tbf. He was recently seen to recall how it was an example of a gracious climb-down on his part. :rolleyes:

That's not how he remembers it tbf. He was recently seen to recall how it was an example of a gracious climb-down on his part. :rolleyes:

:nufc: Top stuff. It must be another case of the Mods changing peoples posts ala Leazes.

Anyway fuck the "gracious climb-down", where's my money Stevie?

Manc-mag take your tongue from up his arse the kids a mug.

:nufc:

Jesus tonight!

Manc-mag take your tongue from up his arse the kids a mug.

:nufc:

Jesus tonight!

Aye, jog on you fucking mug :angry:

You think? its always nice to land a new player but tbf he isnt the only player we may or may not go for and this wont be the only one to go elsewhere. Dont think anyones hardly crying in the corner over it. Embarrassing? I dont think so? He spoke to us, he spoke to spurs and chose spurs? Big deal? I just dont get the emotion :D

If you're including me in that, you're wrong. I'm not trying to make myself feel better, as I've never seen this lad play and have no idea how good he is, so I genuinely am not arsed that we didn't get him.

Is it really a "massive disappointment" for you? Just how much do you know about this kid to be so massively disappointed?

Guest Patrokles

You think? its always nice to land a new player but tbf he isnt the only player we may or may not go for and this wont be the only one to go elsewhere. Dont think anyones hardly crying in the corner over it. Embarrassing? I dont think so? He spoke to us, he spoke to spurs and chose spurs? Big deal? I just dont get the emotion :D

It's embarrassing because the common consensus is that we either didn't offer him reasonable wages, or we didn't match what Spurs offered his club. It would have been a statement of intent to really push this one through, and we were in pole position, and essentially, we blew it.