Has Anyone ever

bobbyshinton

My mate went there and St. Petersburg last year. Unfortunately there's no point in asking him because his lass will have organised the whole thing.

My mate went there and St. Petersburg last year. Unfortunately there's no point in asking him because his lass will have organised the whole thing.

Ta that helped :D

I would ask her but she's a pain in the arse. He really liked it though (esp. St P.) but reckons Moscow's a bit dodgy and you feel like everyone is on the take.

Never been there, but I assume you'd have to go via one of the usual hubs (Heathrow, Amsterdam, Paris...) with the big airlines. There are a few low-fare airlines that fly there, though - Germanwings do Berlin-Vnukovo, for example - so if you can get there... could be a right fanny about though.

been to Moscow, starting the journey in Newcastle?

Which company did you use?

Problems encountered?

where did you stop on route?

Any reccomendations for hotel?

ta in advance

Has no-one told you Bob?? We've not been in the CL for years... :D

Guest Stevie

My top tip is get a speed boat, park it up 20 miles off the Scottish coast, keep looking up in the SKY for the Russian bomber with 6 nuclear warheads on board till its incepted then follow it all the way home. Having said that you might end up somewhere other than Moscow doing that.

Ta that helped :blush:

I would ask her but she's a pain in the arse. He really liked it though (esp. St P.) but reckons Moscow's a bit dodgy and you feel like everyone is on the take.

Aren't they all? :D

Good call tbf.

My top tip is get a speed boat, park it up 20 miles off the Scottish coast, keep looking up in the SKY for the Russian bomber with 6 nuclear warheads on board till its incepted then follow it all the way home. Having said that you might end up somewhere other than Moscow doing that.

Tried it mate ended up in Scumberland :D

Even relatively speaking though, she is.

Ta that helped :rolleyes:

Even relatively speaking though, she is.

:blush:

A serious indictment, indeed.

I've been away..........

I've been a few times but always on business so cost wasn't a problem - via Norway, Amsterdam or Theifrow - nowt but the best for yours truly........

Make sure your papers are in order, DON'T cross the police FFS, stay in the main streets, and don't get lippy with the natives an dif you go to a dicso make sure whoever you dance with doesn't have a boyfriend sitting getting smashed at a a table

I love the place but a degree of caution is advised