Skunkers

Guest Stevie

You don't take it seriously and it doesn't bother you, but the first thing you've done is come on here and tell everyone how it's full of 'wanks' ? To be honest when I saw you posting on there last night, I was just waiting for you to come on here and give it the 'it's full of South Tyneside cunts' rant or something to that effect. :D

Stevie, I can guarantee you, it's not full of kids. Most of them are sound in real life, just behave daft on the board as a release, there's nowt wrong with that. A lot of them are probably around your age too. The abuse you got is just as Upjest put it aswell. I wouldn't get wound up about it as it really isn't worth it. If you don't like it, don't go back, but I'm telling you, with football knowledge like yours you'd be more than welcome, and you would have been regardless, as is anyone. Beleive it or not Newcastle United does get a bit of airtime on there!

It appears that the initiation to that board is to abuse newbies then? I was mild mannered as well.

Nail on head bonny lad!

Some people stick around, some people don't, but to be honest I reckon if you'd have gone on during the day when more people were about, someone would have told you not to take it to heart, there's always one.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
You don't take it seriously and it doesn't bother you, but the first thing you've done is come on here and tell everyone how it's full of 'wanks' ? To be honest when I saw you posting on there last night, I was just waiting for you to come on here and give it the 'it's full of South Tyneside cunts' rant or something to that effect. :D

Stevie, I can guarantee you, it's not full of kids. Most of them are sound in real life, just behave daft on the board as a release, there's nowt wrong with that. A lot of them are probably around your age too. The abuse you got is just as Upjest put it aswell. I wouldn't get wound up about it as it really isn't worth it. If you don't like it, don't go back, but I'm telling you, with football knowledge like yours you'd be more than welcome, and you would have been regardless, as is anyone. Beleive it or not Newcastle United does get a bit of airtime on there!

It appears that the initiation to that board is to abuse newbies then? I was mild mannered as well.

Nail on head bonny lad!

Some people stick around, some people don't, but to be honest I reckon if you'd have gone on during the day when more people were about, someone would have told you not to take it to heart, there's always one.

I didn't take it to heart, I was running rings round that PDSA anyway, and that Toontoon who claims he was there in the 80's.

It's clear there's a few decent lads though. WTF's the Fairs Club?

Class username Ujpest :angry:

Would be even better if i'd spelt it right :D:blush:

Ú is all you need :rolleyes:

nah man, it should actually be Ujpesti Dozsa.

Fair enough :nufc:

BTW Wubble, you a Black Horse bloke ??

Nah, only ever really drank round Monkseaton when I was underage, even then it was mainly in the Hunting Lodge or the Monky Arms.

Was in the Black Horse for the Villa away game though, know a few people who use or have used Simon's Bus from there 'n all.