Would You Pay Out?

wykikitoon

What happens if you just don't pay the American hospital?

Won't they get sued to fuck?

How does suing work across international borders? Can't you just Bart Simpson it?

Depends whether cliff jumping is classed as an extreme sport or extreme stupidity and whether she was covered for either by her insurance.

In all reality I wouldn't expect 'normal' holiday insurance to cover extreme type activities.

"EXTREME™" :nufc:

What happens if you just don't pay the American hospital?

Won't they get sued to fuck?

How does suing work across international borders? Can't you just Bart Simpson it?

They would have to sue them in an English court and all sorts. Not worth it especially as in England you can say "I cant afford to pay that in one go here is a fiver a week".

I love these threads where you get loads of opinions from people with virtually no knowledge of the legal process here. Myself included, obviously.

I love these threads where you get loads of opinions from people with virtually no knowledge of the legal process here. Myself included, obviously.

I especially like it when people with no knowledge argue with those who actually work in the profession concerned (the legal profession is only an example). ;)

Well, I loved it the first 999 times anyway.

I especially like it when people with no knowledge argue with those who actually work in the profession concerned (the legal profession is only an example). ;)

The really scary thing is when those "in" said professions actually don't have a clue. :razz:

The really scary thing is when those "in" said professions actually don't have a clue. :razz:

Obsessed.

The really scary thing is when those "in" said professions actually don't have a clue. :D

Obsessed.

Aye, some are. :razz: