GTA IV

Tooj

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered mine form Play last year.

Wasn't till a few days ago that I got an email saying that my card had been declined. Forgot that hid expired back in November and forgot to change my on-line details - Fuck

Its all paid for so I'm hope it will be in the post today.

Apparently there was a disagreement between the publishers and Play over what day they could post them out - then being in Jersey and all that.

Just my luck for me to be waitng a few extra days for delivery when I could of just popped to Morries and picked one up

I enjoyed Grand Theft Auto 3, but I just couldn't be arsed with Vice City. There is so much to do, and it feels like you spend most of your time driving from one place to another to do jobs. It doesn't feel like a game, it feels like work! With even more to do and an even bigger city for the new game, I don't think it's the game for me.

Although if my mate gets it for his PS3 I'll probably have a go. ;)

I'll prob get it but not spend that much time with it. I seldom have time these days so sit and get engrossed in a game. Starting to prefer the pick up and play type where you dont need to remember where you left off. Reminds me, I must get Mario Cart for my Wii ;)

I enjoyed Grand Theft Auto 3, but I just couldn't be arsed with Vice City. There is so much to do, and it feels like you spend most of your time driving from one place to another to do jobs. It doesn't feel like a game, it feels like work! With even more to do and an even bigger city for the new game, I don't think it's the game for me.

Although if my mate gets it for his PS3 I'll probably have a go. ;)

Vice City's like the greatest game of all time man.

I'll prob get it but not spend that much time with it. I seldom have time these days so sit and get engrossed in a game. Starting to prefer the pick up and play type where you dont need to remember where you left off. Reminds me, I must get Mario Cart for my Wii ;)

My thoughts exactly.

I'll prob get it but not spend that much time with it. I seldom have time these days so sit and get engrossed in a game. Starting to prefer the pick up and play type where you dont need to remember where you left off. Reminds me, I must get Mario Cart for my Wii :razz:

My thoughts exactly. Especiallly the bit about Mario Kart. ;)

Aye so I've took a half day once it arrived. <_<:D

My mate's new TV arrived on Friday. Fed up of my texts saying how good Pro Evo looked on it, he told work he'd been burgled and that he had to come home. ;)

Also, someone he works with has apparently taken a week's holiday to play GTA when it arrives. :razz:

Also, someone he works with has apparently taken a week's holiday to play GTA when it arrives. :razz:

;)

Lad I worked with took a week off for Lego Star Wars.

I struggled to subdue my incredulity.....and failed.

Poindexter.

Not as good as the PS3 version though...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/...grandtheftauto4

;)

No mention of the auto-aim problem, jump difficulty in the later missions or lack of decent missions, cars and weapons early in the game in that review though which will apply to all platforms.

Xbox version should be better though due to the downloadable content. :razz:

Now where the fuck is my damn postman! :D

Mr alreetlike has instructed a muppet from his work to grab him a copy..

I look forward to being a GTA widow... :razz:

Get yourself a Wii and pipe down and let us men get on with it. ;)