GTA IV

Tooj

Mr alreetlike has instructed a muppet from his work to grab him a copy..

I look forward to being a GTA widow... :razz:

Get yourself a Wii and pipe down and let us men get on with it. ;)

Wii <_<

I wouldn't mind so much if we had more than one TV. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as good as the PS3 version though...

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/...grandtheftauto4

;)

No mention of the auto-aim problem, jump difficulty in the later missions or lack of decent missions, cars and weapons early in the game in that review though which will apply to all platforms.

Xbox version should be better though due to the downloadable content. :razz:

Now where the fuck is my damn postman! :D

As always the eventual PC version will be by far the best, although the most expensive to get to run well.

Also, someone he works with has apparently taken a week's holiday to play GTA when it arrives. :D

;)

Lad I worked with took a week off for Lego Star Wars.

I struggled to subdue my incredulity.....and failed.

Poindexter.

That's even worse, I like Lego Star Wars but it's a kids' game ffs. :razz:

Also, someone he works with has apparently taken a week's holiday to play GTA when it arrives. <_<

;)

Poindexter.

While most people arrived at work with a brief case, he'd come in with a Darth Maul back pack.

:D

Also, someone he works with has apparently taken a week's holiday to play GTA when it arrives. :D

;)

Poindexter.

That game is brilliant !

Tesco didnt even have the game in the shelf as its only selling strictly to over 18s.

Just been online with a few of my mates playing Cops N Crooks (or whatever its called). So funny having 3 of your mates hanging out the back of your car trying to kill someone ;)

It's going to be 3 weeks till my Xbox is sorted I'm fucking gutted ;) just my luck it would conk out when a game I actually want to play comes out.

Same boat mate. Jus sent it off on Friday. :razz:

Goes all the way to America doesn't it? I'm having to ring them up as I missed the e-mail giving me the details ages ago and it got deleted, did they give you a quote on how long it'll take or owt?

It's going to be 3 weeks till my Xbox is sorted I'm fucking gutted ;) just my luck it would conk out when a game I actually want to play comes out.

Goes all the way to America doesn't it? I'm having to ring them up as I missed the e-mail giving me the details ages ago and it got deleted, did they give you a quote on how long it'll take or owt?

3-4 weeks I think.

Your Xbox or Xbox 360 console repair will go through four different statuses as it moves through the repair process.

1. After your repair order is submitted, your status will change to Repair order submitted. This means that it is in the queue to be processed.

2. After it is processed, your repair order status will change to Waiting for device at service center. The total length of this process depends on you! We will ship an empty box to you by using ground service. When you receive the box, you will pack your console using the included instructions. Send it back to us by using the ground shipping that is included.

3. Device received at service center. It will require up to ten business days to repair or replace your console.

4. Device shipped to customer.

Did they send you a box? I never got one. Cost me £2.99 from WH Smith and £2.50 for bubble wrap.

It's going to be 3 weeks till my Xbox is sorted I'm fucking gutted :razz: just my luck it would conk out when a game I actually want to play comes out.

Same boat mate. Jus sent it off on Friday. :D

Your Xbox or Xbox 360 console repair will go through four different statuses as it moves through the repair process.

1. After your repair order is submitted, your status will change to Repair order submitted. This means that it is in the queue to be processed.

2. After it is processed, your repair order status will change to Waiting for device at service center. The total length of this process depends on you! We will ship an empty box to you by using ground service. When you receive the box, you will pack your console using the included instructions. Send it back to us by using the ground shipping that is included.

3. Device received at service center. It will require up to ten business days to repair or replace your console.

4. Device shipped to customer.

Did they send you a box? I never got one. Cost me £2.99 from WH Smith and £2.50 for bubble wrap.

I just got off the phone with them about it bloke said 3 weeks is the maximum so if it takes longer than that I'll be onto watchdog moaning ;) , he says I have to get my own box too the cocks.

I wasn't that bothered by the new GTA when I got up this morning but a combination of this thread, every news outlet covering it and watching my flatmate play Bully last night have made me change my mind.

I'll probably give up on it in a few days.

No one warned me he'd try and get out of doing chores because he's taking some bint bowling on this bloody game!!!

That slag! I took her bowling last night too!! ;)