Benitez

LeazesMag

he's always played defensively and counter attack though. not by any means a one trick pony but.....

gerrard was pretty shit last night.... and Kuyt.... absolute gash.

Lovely to see Benny seething on the bench.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic how the one who actually had something to mourn was one of the best on the pitch against the one minute bin dippers ;)

Where's our mate Torres these days anyway?

Here. I think Chelski had luck on their side but deserved it more than us. Hope they win it now. Rafa is a manager you tools would love to have...............but hold on!.....................you have your saviour who`s never won anything :razz:

Rafa will be around for a long time boys and there`s no shame in losing a CL semi.....................not that you lot will ever know of course.

Ironic how the one who actually had something to mourn was one of the best on the pitch against the one minute bin dippers ;)

Here. I think Chelski had luck on their side but deserved it more than us. Hope they win it now. Rafa is a manager you tools would love to have...............but hold on!.....................you have your saviour who`s never won anything :razz:

Rafa will be around for a long time boys and there`s no shame in losing a CL semi.....................not that you lot will ever know of course.

tbh id rather have keegan than clueless rafa

Let`s hope it stays that way then. :D<_<;)

tbh i think if we got benitez it would be boring and we would lose most our games by playing 451 against teams like derby when we are at home. i also think he would rest our best players in important league games just so they are fresh for the league cup 1st round

tbh i think if we got benitez it would be boring and we would lose most our games by playing 451 against teams like derby when we are at home. i also think he would rest our best players in important league games just so they are fresh for the league cup 1st round

You lose most of your games as it is.........................and being in the semis or finals of the CL every other season is not boring.

You can rest at ease..................Rafa would never consider going to you lot much the same as Keegen wouldn`t even get an interview for a vacancy at anfield.

Guest alex

Same old woeful craic. Only you just lost to Chelsea. So it contains an element of humour on this occasion.

Same old woeful craic. Only you just lost to Chelsea. So it contains an element of humour on this occasion.

Losing to Chelski is painless tbh as we really don`t consider them to be a real threat to our throne long term and have stuffed them often enough.

Guest alex

Losing to Chelski is painless tbh as we really don`t consider them to be a real threat to our throne long term and have stuffed them often enough.

Aye, I believe you ;)

Ironic how the one who actually had something to mourn was one of the best on the pitch against the one minute bin dippers :razz:

Here. I think Chelski had luck on their side but deserved it more than us. Hope they win it now. Rafa is a manager you tools would love to have...............but hold on!.....................you have your saviour who`s never won anything :D

Would that be the same Rafa the Spacka that left Crouch on the bench last night when you were desperate for a goal? ;)

IT IS true though.

Guest alex

IT IS true though.

You've already replied man. ;)

Ironic how the one who actually had something to mourn was one of the best on the pitch against the one minute bin dippers :razz:

Here. I think Chelski had luck on their side but deserved it more than us. Hope they win it now. Rafa is a manager you tools would love to have...............but hold on!.....................you have your saviour who`s never won anything :D

Would that be the same Rafa the Spacka that left Crouch on the bench last night when you were desperate for a goal? ;)

Yes the same rafa who brought on Babel in his place.............and who scored a goal! You`re clueless.

Guest alex

I'll tell you what Keegan wouldn't have done: Given the oppostion CF all the motivation he needed to stick it right up him. :D

But you still lost. Which is the main thing.

Yes we did. But "the main thing" is being there....................not that I expect you to know or understand that. :D

Guest alex

Yes we did. But "the main thing" is being there....................not that I expect you to know or understand that. B)

I do understand it though. I'd much rather be where Liverpool are as a club. I'm just amused you lost because you're an arrogant wanker (not atypical of your support in general). I hope that clears it up. Still going to Moscow btw? Enjoy it :D

Yes we did. But "the main thing" is being there....................not that I expect you to know or understand that. B)

I do understand it though. I'd much rather be where Liverpool are as a club. I'm just amused you lost because you're an arrogant wanker (not atypical of your support in general). I hope that clears it up. Still going to Moscow btw? Enjoy it :D

Personal abuse.....................is that the last line of defense? You`re a submissive underachieving wanker.....................because you have every reason to be.

Guest alex

Personal abuse.....................is that the last line of defense? You`re a submissive underachieving wanker.....................because you have every reason to be.

Give over man. Save the moral highground shit. You lost and you came on here to try and wind us up and got wound up yourself. Unlucky, better luck next year.

Give over man. Save the moral highground shit. You lost and you came on here to try and wind us up and got wound up yourself. Unlucky, better luck next year.

Not correct. I responded to the question "where is Torres?" by T-Keith. I ain`t wound up at all. And we will have better luck next year........unlike some.