Benitez

LeazesMag

Only a matter of time til we go back to winning everything in sight too..............................depends how you see it! "only a matter of time" is a rubbish argument. It`s not banter it`s fact. I came on here because I had a soft spot for your club............................but boy has that changed...............what a bitter shower!

:D

The natural state of an Everton or Newcastle football fan is bitterness.

The natural state of a glory hunter is conceited....without even earning it. (winning is earned)

Edited for accuracy.-------------------I love football.

Because you're a glory hunter.

Since we've got sky sports, my housemate, who has never followed football since supporting West Ham as a child, wants to find a team to support. In his own words "I don't want a team that aren't any good, so I'll probably support Arsenal", justifying at as he's from London, although his home is actually in Essex.

I've already told him that if he does start 'following' Arsenal I will have very little regard for his 'support'. You can't just choose success. The worst thing about this is that he doesn't understand why. Talk about a child of Murdoch.

My bairn was doing shite at shool so I put him up for adoption and adopted a different one who was brighter. I've never been happier.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you still lost. Which is the main thing.

Yes we did. But "the main thing" is being there....................not that I expect you to know or understand that. B)

I do understand it though. I'd much rather be where Liverpool are as a club. I'm just amused you lost because you're an arrogant wanker (not atypical of your support in general). I hope that clears it up. Still going to Moscow btw? Enjoy it :D

Personal abuse.....................is that the last line of defense? You`re a submissive underachieving wanker.....................because you have every reason to be.

coming onto another teams football message board to tell them how great you are ? How fuckin sad is that.

It feels great actually!................you should try it?! I mean you have won more than stoke haven`t you?

prick

You're not a scouser are you ?

I am an educated one.

Same old woeful craic. Only you just lost to Chelsea. So it contains an element of humour on this occasion.

Losing to Chelski is painless tbh as we really don`t consider them to be a real threat to our throne long term and have stuffed them often enough.

:DB):icon_lol: And which throne would this be then?

Britains most successful club.

Britain's most successful club who haven't won a league title in 18 years and don't look like winning one in the near future? :icon_lol:

Yes we did. But "the main thing" is being there....................not that I expect you to know or understand that. B)

I do understand it though. I'd much rather be where Liverpool are as a club. I'm just amused you lost because you're an arrogant wanker (not atypical of your support in general). I hope that clears it up. Still going to Moscow btw? Enjoy it :D

Personal abuse.....................is that the last line of defense? You`re a submissive underachieving wanker.....................because you have every reason to be.

coming onto another teams football message board to tell them how great you are ? How fuckin sad is that.

It feels great actually!................you should try it?! I mean you have won more than stoke haven`t you?

prick

I am an educated one.

You don't come across as educated.

prick

I am an educated one.

An oxymoron surely?

prick

I am an educated one.

Definitely not a scouser then.

Only a matter of time til we go back to winning everything in sight too..............................depends how you see it! "only a matter of time" is a rubbish argument. It`s not banter it`s fact. I came on here because I had a soft spot for your club............................but boy has that changed...............what a bitter shower!

The natural state of a glory hunter is conceited....without even earning it. (winning is earned)

Muppet logic.........................does it make you an inbred sadonist cause you support a club that can win fuck all?

Muppet logic.........................does it make you an inbred sadonist cause you support a club that can win fuck all?

Whats a sadonist? Did you learn that in your education?

prick

I am an educated one.

But I would live in an English city cause their dumps. Had to get out,

Don't you mean sadist? Or even masochist? Educated my arse. B)

I was following the logic that you're using an imaginary location in your profile under your ava there.

Clearly not actually from Liverpool.

prick

I am an educated one.

Your education doesn't stretch to constructing sentences which make sense then?

You wouldn't live in an English city because they're dumps? Why would you ever support a club from that city then?

You're fucking plastic man, as plastic as Tara Reid's knockers and you're a WUM to boot. Not a good one either.

p.s. before anyone gets excited, I know the trouble of being an expat fan. But this clown's got no relation to Liverpool, he's just another glory hunter with delusions of grandeur.

You wouldn't live in an English city because they're dumps? Why would you ever support a club from that city then?

You're fucking plastic man, as plastic as Tara Reid's knockers and you're a WUM to boot. Not a good one either.

p.s. before anyone gets excited, I know the trouble of being an expat fan. But this clown's got no relation to Liverpool, he's just another glory hunter with delusions of grandeur.

You used "man" in your post..................what a gimp!....................you know fuck all about being an expat fan otherwise you wouldn`t post crap like that................and if you really had moved out of you own back garden once you wouldn`t think it even relevant to say something like that.

Are you married to your mum?

You used "man" in your post..................what a gimp!....................you know fuck all about being an expat fan otherwise you wouldn`t post crap like that................and if you really had moved out of you own back garden once you wouldn`t think it even relevant to say something like that.

He lives in America hence his name, so I think he understands everything about being an expat fan.

What kind of........................nonsense do you talk................it`s as though..................you don`t have any idea what`s going on....................................

Not even going to go into your lexical criticism as it just further proves your ignorance (go look up lexical) but you really don't know what you're on about, telling me I haven't moved out my own back garden. You are plastic. You have no relation to the city, people, culture of Liverpool. The only relation you have to the club, is a handful of :D they won, probably before you ever had any idea who Liverpool FC were, and a load of self-satisfied tripe you spew out to clubs you consider to be "inferior."

If you are so great why are you on our board trying to get a rise out of us? Isn't there some Liverpool board you could post on and have a circle-jerk over Benitez and the trophies he'll never win you? Or did they reject you because they instantly recognised you as plastic like we have?

p.s. wait until Stevie sees this thread like.

What kind of........................nonsense do you talk................it`s as though..................you don`t have any idea what`s going on....................................

Not even going to go into your lexical criticism as it just further proves your ignorance (go look up lexical) but you really don't know what you're on about, telling me I haven't moved out my own back garden. You are plastic. You have no relation to the city, people, culture of Liverpool. The only relation you have to the club, is a handful of :D they won, probably before you ever had any idea who Liverpool FC were, and a load of self-satisfied tripe you spew out to clubs you consider to be "inferior."

If you are so great why are you on our board trying to get a rise out of us? Isn't there some Liverpool board you could post on and have a circle-jerk over Benitez and the trophies he'll never win you? Or did they reject you because they instantly recognised you as plastic like we have?

p.s. wait until Stevie sees this thread like.

As long as it's in a defensive formation. B)

prick

I am an educated one.

do you mean "wouldn't" ?

I've spent a lot of my own life living away from the area but I'm not ashamed of it, I get back for every game and always have done, I stay over as often as possible. Thats life, but slag my home town ? Never in a million years.

You are a fuckin prick lad, if you are a scouser at all, they would be ashamed of you , no wonder you come on another message board, and your wit stinks too and I for one aren't going to bother responding to you again.