Benitez

LeazesMag

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'll become a Real Madrid fan, they've won it 9 times

You liverpool fans call it "your cup" yet 3 of the 5 top scorers ever in the CL played for madrid and 0 of those 5 played for you

the top 2 appearing players in the CL played for madrid and 0 of the top 5 played for you

your cup? you wish

I've decided to support Brazil now.

They've won WORLD CUPS!!

SO there!!!!

generally speaking, I like paddies, my father in law is one.

But met a bloke years ago who was Irish and supported manure [nowt new there then] and Northern Ireland. Said to me with a real manure type arrogance"if you're going to support a team [and he actually did too] why support someone shite"........I said to him, "you mean like Northern Ireland then"

Caused a lot of laughs that one, he never spoke to me again

Stupid twat.

They've won WORLD CUPS!!

SO there!!!!

But met a bloke years ago who was Irish and supported manure [nowt new there then] and Northern Ireland. Said to me with a real manure type arrogance"if you're going to support a team [and he actually did too] why support someone shite"........I said to him, "you mean like Northern Ireland then"

Stupid twat.

:D

Admins you have to stick this in gold

Eductated......................wow...................cool.......................

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie................................Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

.........................is0r..........................the......................

......b3st

They've won WORLD CUPS!!

SO there!!!!

Stupid twat.

Aye. :D

Torres,

If you are still a citizen of the United States of America, could you please do me and every other American that may read this board a favor and visit this site:

Renounce

If you do, please leave out the long dramatic ............................ pauses.

Thank You,

NBB

Edited by newcastlebootboy

Guest alex
You wouldn't live in an English city because they're dumps? Why would you ever support a club from that city then?

You're fucking plastic man, as plastic as Tara Reid's knockers and you're a WUM to boot. Not a good one either.

p.s. before anyone gets excited, I know the trouble of being an expat fan. But this clown's got no relation to Liverpool, he's just another glory hunter with delusions of grandeur.

You used "man" in your post..................what a gimp!....................you know fuck all about being an expat fan otherwise you wouldn`t post crap like that................and if you really had moved out of you own back garden once you wouldn`t think it even relevant to say something like that.

Are you married to your mum?

Personal abuse. Tut, tut.

Guest Patrokles

But I would live in an English city cause their dumps. Had to get out,

Your education doesn't stretch to constructing sentences which make sense then?

Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

TBH. :D

Also, how crap is the line "YOU ARE BLACK"? A pot with any kind of nous about it would at least say something like "Excuse me, Mr. Kettle, but I couldn't help noticing that we appear to be of a similar hue." That's one big JPEG of missed opportunity right there.

But I would live in an English city cause their dumps. Had to get out,

Your education doesn't stretch to constructing sentences which make sense then?

Pot%20Kettle%20Black.jpg

TBH. :D

This crush you have on me is getting embarrassing now.