---my toon shirt collections---

bartonnufc

Funnily enough....

www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk

They go quite far back and the quality is normally class.

or for brand new shirts (of a vintage persuasion)

try...

www.toffs.com

Had that last one. Liked the silver away top too.

I was gonna buy it when the club released the retro line, but it didn't look anywhere near as good without the Umbro badge and the Blue Star.

Guest alex

I was gonna buy it when the club released the retro line, but it didn't look anywhere near as good without the Umbro badge and the Blue Star.

Aye, that's what I think about them. My Dad's old football team played Newcastle in a pre-season friendly once btw and they gave them a set of the Bukta green and yellow away strips. I used to love the old badge, i.e. the city crest on them. Should go back to that badge imo.

Aye, that's what I think about them. My Dad's old football team played Newcastle in a pre-season friendly once btw and they gave them a set of the Bukta green and yellow away strips. I used to love the old badge, i.e. the city crest on them. Should go back to that badge imo.

Class.

I agree btw with that badge, was class.

when replica shirt sale on 1984 it's not have the blue star too

The blue star has only the match worn shirt. :D

Funnily enough....

www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk

They go quite far back and the quality is normally class.

or for brand new shirts (of a vintage persuasion)

try...

www.toffs.com

i can only advise people to avoid them , i bought a 95-97 shirt from them that they described as in exellent condition , and it was rotton , yellow collar and dye from the badge running into the shirt . its been hell trying to get a refund .

which one that you mean?

logonewcastlelow.jpg

which one that you mean?

logonewcastlelow.jpg

The first one is the city crest, isn't it?

mwkeegan1.jpg

That shirt is amazing.

Completely agree.

What a beautiful piece of clothing.

this is my favorite shirt too,

Keegan worn it on the last season in the toon shirt.

Picture3.jpg

Picture1.jpg

Got any ideas on how I could get my hands on such a shirt?

which one that you mean?

logonewcastlelow.jpg

The first one is the city crest, isn't it?

Sorry, i don't know that, I'm from Thailand.

but i agree with you i love city crest too.